Investment pieces for 30+

At age 30, I doubt you will wear the same piece for the next 30 years. Your taste will change and your jewelry will change along with it.

Jewelry is part of your fashion statement and your “look”. Everyone has a look they aspire to achieve. I would buy for your “look”. At age 30, I was more trendy and purchased styles that were in fashion (eg. no boring pearl studs for me, dangling earrings were my thing).

I am now older and the “look” I try to achieve is elegant chic (eg. now I wear studs only and bring on the Mikimotos!).

While many will say jewelry has no age, I say jewelry is definitely related to age and your “look”.

Think of your look and that should be the pieces you buy. You will know what gives you an ear to ear smile, regardless if it’s considered a classic.

Why buy for the future? Live in the present and enjoy staring at your bling.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

In my 20's, I purchased the Love bracelet, then a presidential Rolex in Yellow gold, then in my 30's the JUC, Yurman Cable classics bracelet, Bulgari Diagano watch, 40's VCA. Now close to 60 with an amazing bank account and superior credit and lovely jewelry collection. I am glad I made my purchases early and made great choices that are timeless and still sought after, and the prices have gone up dramatically. I wouldn't buy now at the prices they are asking... even though I can afford them, I know I shouldn't afford to spend that kind of money now. However, I am still pining over a few pieces, like the VCA Perlee Signature and the VCA diamond clover... maybe for my 70th birthday and to pass down to my son. lol
"J!m"
Do you still use love bracelet now?