Introducing Massaccesi Aphrodite in Purple/Horizon Gray!

I am REALLY tempted to get another Aphrodite, but I really should hold off a bit. I'm dreaming of seeing if they could do one in teal with black straps .... so hard to hold off! Must be strong! :sweatdrop:

I've been using her the last two days and she is softening a bit. I'll try to remember to post new pics maybe a week or two from now after I've used her more.

I am REALLY tempted to get another Aphrodite, but I really should hold off a bit. I'm dreaming of seeing if they could do one in teal with black straps .... so hard to hold off! Must be strong! :sweatdrop:

I've been using her the last two days and she is softening a bit. I'll try to remember to post new pics maybe a week or two from now after I've used her more.

Moonstarr you sound just like me. After a week I said I am tempted to get another Aphrodite. Then a week later I broke down and ordered my all purple Aphrodite. I love the size and the style so much it really is my favorite design. Perfect size for me just love this bag. I cannot wait for my purple Aphrodite to ship along with the orange Zhoe.

I have not seen the teal in person since my Minerva is still on its way to me...but from the pictures I have seen...I think that would be stunning...teal and black straps!

Yes, I'm quoting myself. :P I am not strong and I couldn't hold off. I will have another reveal coming up of a Dark Teal with Black Straps Aphrodite. Cannot wait to see this one in person. I fell in love with the dark teal as soon as I started to see the reveal pics! :graucho:

Yes, I'm quoting myself. :P I am not strong and I couldn't hold off. I will have another reveal coming up of a Dark Teal with Black Straps Aphrodite. Cannot wait to see this one in person. I fell in love with the dark teal as soon as I started to see the reveal pics! :graucho:

:yahoo: I am so excited for you Moonstarr! This is going to be gorgeous! And I just read in your other post about the chic grey lining you chose! I think it is perfect for both the teal and the black. I just love grey with both those colors; it is exactly what I would have chosen!

Thrilled for you (and ya, thrilled for us too because we will get to see your beautiful photography of this stunning bag when she arrives! :yahoo:

Now that you've had her from some days, MoonieStarry, how is she coming along? Is she getting some smooshiness?

She is! The leather is softening up and when I set her down now, she'll drap over. When my Dark Teal arrives, I'm planning on taking another photo of the Purple after a few weeks of wear. I still really love her!! :heart:

Moonstarr I am so pleased I am not the only one who broke down and ordered a second Aphrodite. Your dark teal with black straps is just a stunning combination in a gorgeous style. I think it is going to be a stunner!!!! Can't wait for your reveal.

We are going to be known as the Aphrodite Massaccesi maidens!!!!:smile:

I am so happy to hear how this one is wearing and softening as an Aphrodite is next on my list!!

Definitely post pictures as you wear it and it breaks in!!

I was going to hold off another week or two to take new photos showing her as she's broken in a bit. BUT I was running errands today and she just looked so beautiful relaxing in the seat beside me that I had to take a quick photo.

Behold Miss Aphrodite relaxing on a Sunday afternoon ...

Moonstarr I am so pleased I am not the only one who broke down and ordered a second Aphrodite. Your dark teal with black straps is just a stunning combination in a gorgeous style. I think it is going to be a stunner!!!! Can't wait for your reveal.

We are going to be known as the Aphrodite Massaccesi maidens!!!!:smile:

... and proud to be the Aphrodite Massaccesi maidens! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1177.JPG
    IMG_1177.JPG
    624.1 KB · Views: 105
I was going to hold off another week or two to take new photos showing her as she's broken in a bit. BUT I was running errands today and she just looked so beautiful relaxing in the seat beside me that I had to take a quick photo.

Ok....this sealed it.

I have GOT to get me one of these!!! Look at that slouch!

:beach: She is chillin and relaxing and THIS is a perfect kicked back shotgun pix! The leather is looking good and smooshy! I love how detailed the texture is too in this light Moonstarry!