International shipping of exotic CL`s.

Congrats! These are beautiful!!

GetAttachment-3.jpg

I'm sorry to bring this back up again but since it's got the right title I was hoping i could ask my question rather than starting a new thread...

I am considering signing up for a US shipping address... I'm based in Dubai and as many of you know many online us stores require a US shipping address... Now if I sign up with this service I will get a us shipping address and from that address I will then get my items shipped to me...

Ok so my question is and I'm hoping someone has some experience with this... If I order something exotic from the US... and it gets to my US address fine, will it be able to ship out to me internationally?

Hi. I just ordered an exotic shoe from a CL boutique and the SA didn't mention anything about there being a problem with shipping them to me in Canada. Should I be worried?

I'm sorry to bring this back up again but since it's got the right title I was hoping i could ask my question rather than starting a new thread...

I am considering signing up for a US shipping address... I'm based in Dubai and as many of you know many online us stores require a US shipping address... Now if I sign up with this service I will get a us shipping address and from that address I will then get my items shipped to me...

Ok so my question is and I'm hoping someone has some experience with this... If I order something exotic from the US... and it gets to my US address fine, will it be able to ship out to me internationally?

First thing is that for the most part...your credit card address has to match your shipping address(even if you select a different shipping address sometimes). OR you have to call your credit card and add your U.S. shipping address to your card as a secondary address. Otherwise sometimes they wont allow the transaction to go through.

Second: I dont know if the postal place for your U.S. shipping address will ship out? Most of them just received boxes and you have to pick them up yourself. Mine is like that anyways. I could be wrong...there could be some that would ship them out to you? You would have to call the place you have in mind and ask.