Inkwell? Raintree? Dark Green?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi there, I'm hopping that someone can help me with the green color family. Does anyone have side to side comparisons of the above colors? and which is the green that is so dark that it looks close to black? thank you!

Hi there, I'm hopping that someone can help me with the green color family. Does anyone have side to side comparisons of the above colors? and which is the green that is so dark that it looks close to black? thank you!

Sending two photos from the BV website. Inkwell is much darker, the shade closer to black, I’ve usually seen it with silver hardware. This is the small Jodie.

Raintree is warmer, more jewel-toned and vibrant. In this photo of a teen Jodie it has gold hardware. Closer to emerald green but a little darker.

Does this help?

Attachments

• IMG_4013.jpeg
    IMG_4013.jpeg
    469.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4012.jpeg
    IMG_4012.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Evergreen602
Thank you @Mirisaa! I would love to see a side by side if it's not too much trouble. And once I get the bag, I'll post as well to see what you think. :smile:
No trouble at all :smile: the Arco is in Raintree and the Solstice is in dark green. here are some photos:

Attachments

• IMG_4321.jpeg
    IMG_4321.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4319.jpeg
    IMG_4319.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4317.jpeg
    IMG_4317.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 29
Thank you @Mirisaa! I would love to see a side by side if it's not too much trouble. And once I get the bag, I'll post as well to see what you think. :smile:
Just realizing now that the dark green looks almost black compared to raintree, so here is also black and dark green side by side, it is truly beautiful shade, but hard to capture. hope it helps!

Attachments

• IMG_4322.jpeg
    IMG_4322.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4324.jpeg
    IMG_4324.jpeg
    385 KB · Views: 20