Influencers and Hermes

Most definitely fake. She even unboxed in on her insta with a raincoat and everyone knows that a real MK does not come with a raincoat. Then she brushed it off like "Oh maybe they made a mistake"... yeah please girl, we know you buy fakes.
I have the same exact bag from the store and her bag looks identical.. I think the video is just squished a bit vertically so it makes the proportions look a little off but the bag is real.

I’m with you in this. I couldn’t imagine anyone doing this! However, perception is every thing. Just because we wouldn’t do doesn’t mean no one else will. People are weird and will do anything for popularity and/or money, seemingly.
Yes, i heard a store no longer allows videos or photos being taken of bags being offered because a lot of “influencers” end up rejecting the bag and posting the video of the offer online… LOL. Smoke and mirrors.

Yes, i heard a store no longer allows videos or photos being taken of bags being offered because a lot of influencers end up rejecting the bag and posting the video of the offer online… LOL. Smoke and mirrors.
I heard this from a London store (CP). Honestly, I preferred it when this was strict, and live offers didn't get constantly shared. I also think it's intrusive when someone is clearly filming a video/reel/TT/whatevs nearby in a boutique. I did not come here to be in your video!

Yes, i heard a store no longer allows videos or photos being taken of bags being offered because a lot of “influencers” end up rejecting the bag and posting the video of the offer online… LOL. Smoke and mirrors.
It’s also weird and I think would make other clients uncomfortable, like people filming themselves at the Gym, stop it!

I came across a video of an influencer on IG claiming she is an expert at getting bags in Paris just because she got offered a MK without a prior appointment.

The thing that made me laugh was that she is selling a so called Paris Roadmap for $50 to help people get a bag in Paris.
I know who you're talking about. If she can allegedly afford several Hermes quota bags, then why does she need to sell a $50 roadmap? The roadmap doesn't guarantee a bag either, we all know how competitive and nearly impossible it is to get a leather appointment. I hope no one is falling for this scam...

One of the YouTubers (Isabelle’s Style) posted a video about getting offered a SO through the leather appointment in Paris. I didn’t even know this was possible. Very happy for her.

One of the YouTubers (Isabelle’s Style) posted a video about getting offered a SO through the leather appointment in Paris. I didn’t even know this was possible. Very happy for her.
To be honest FSH has thier own rules that don't apply for normal boutiques. The reason I say this because we were offered to do SO bag even though we didn't ask for one. All we did was ask for normal leather Constance.

To be honest FSH has thier own rules that don't apply for normal boutiques. The reason I say this because we were offered to do SO bag even though we didn't ask for one. All we did was ask for normal leather Constance.
You were extremely lucky. Did you have to fly back to FSH to pickup the SO? Or can they ship it to your permanent address?

You were extremely lucky. Did you have to fly back to FSH to pickup the SO? Or can they ship it to your permanent address?
I still haven't received it yet but last time I was in Paris I asked them if they can ship it to me and sadly they said it's not possible.

They told me that they can keep the bag for me for about a month or 2 so I have enough time to travel and pick it up.