Influencers and Hermes

She posted a clip of it being offered in store?

View attachment 5750853

Exactly. This moment was also captured in an earlier, longer video from when she actually received the bag. So, are folks here implying that she'd go so far as to fake the in-store unboxing experience as well - with an SA standing nearby, and the store displays all around?

That's a huuuuuge stretch, and a lot of mental gymnastics if you ask me. :oh:

Exactly. This moment was also captured in an earlier, longer video from when she actually received the bag. So, are folks here implying that she'd go so far as to fake the in-store unboxing experience as well - with an SA standing nearby, and the store displays all around?

That's a huuuuuge stretch, and a lot of mental gymnastics if you ask me. :oh:

It is a huge stretch to go that far. I really think her bags are real. However, she is lying on how she got the offers. I think she comes from a wealthy family and has gotten help from her family or friends with Hermès connections (ie they have helped her get it with their accounts, etc). As for the raincoat in the mini Kelly, I think she unboxed it at the store and reboxed it to film. I am thinking they may have given her an extra raincoat or she put one from her other ones in the box when she re unboxed it for Instagram. Altnough people mention her gold Birkin looks fake, mentioning the stitching and the stamp, I think the stamp looks different when photographing from different angles.

Most definitely fake. She even unboxed in on her insta with a raincoat and everyone knows that a real MK does not come with a raincoat. Then she brushed it off like "Oh maybe they made a mistake"... yeah please girl, we know you buy fakes.
It is a huge stretch to go that far. I really think her bags are real. However, she is lying on how she got the offers. I think she comes from a wealthy family and has gotten help from her family or friends with Hermès connections (ie they have helped her get it with their accounts, etc). As for the raincoat in the mini Kelly, I think she unboxed it at the store and reboxed it to film. I am thinking they may have given her an extra raincoat or she put one from her other ones in the box when she re unboxed it for Instagram. Altnough people mention her gold Birkin looks fake, mentioning the stitching and the stamp, I think the stamp looks different when photographing from different angles.
I'm not implying that she would fake the instore experience, it's the proportions of the bag that's throwing me off. But who knows? Just indicating what seems "off" to me.

Another explanation could be... hear me out, she got the real offer instore and then got an exact super fake?? Not outside the realm of possibility.

Another explanation could be... hear me out, she got the real offer instore and then got an exact super fake?? Not outside the realm of possibility.

....this is why I stay off the interwebs these days. :noworry:

Also... so she was able to blatantly film a coveted offer/unboxing in-store, and then off-camera turn it down? I don't want to give this any additional brain power but.. wow. That would just be bonkers to me.

Also... so she was able to blatantly film a coveted offer/unboxing in-store, and then off-camera turn it down? I don't want to give this any additional brain power but.. wow. That would just be bonkers to me.
I heard a lot of people actually do this LOL, not her but at certain locations.

I’m with you in this. I couldn’t imagine anyone doing this! However, perception is every thing. Just because we wouldn’t do doesn’t mean no one else will. People are weird and will do anything for popularity and/or money, seemingly.

I’m not a fan of influencers but can everyone just stop trying to authenticate a bag from some edited photoshopped pictures ? I mean people are questioning authenticity when they don’t even have a mini Kelly or Birkin themselves. It’s smelling jealous to me.
Also even if she’s loaded because of family money, here’s a shocker old money doesn’t like to waste money on Hermes or Chanel, they wear socks with holes in them and get passed down jewelry/bags. So she might be getting judgement for her spending habits from her own family which is why she tries to make it seem she’s “sensibly” spending.

I’m not a fan of influencers but can everyone just stop trying to authenticate a bag from some edited photoshopped pictures ? I mean people are questioning authenticity when they don’t even have a mini Kelly or Birkin themselves. It’s smelling jealous to me.
Also even if she’s loaded because of family money, here’s a shocker old money doesn’t like to waste money on Hermes or Chanel, they wear socks with holes in them and get passed down jewelry/bags. So she might be getting judgement for her spending habits from her own family which is why she tries to make it seem she’s “sensibly” spending.
And as we say in Spanish: a quién Dios se lo dio, San Pedro se lo bendiga
Loosely translated as given by God, blessed by St Peter
She has the means so why waste $$$ on a fake?

There are, mm....more than a few people here who own MKs as well as Birkins :lol: