In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

My bottle necklace arrived. Fast shipping and super shiny, much better than the piece at the boutique.

My regular SA is no longer with Tiffany, so I had another SA last week. The person was very new, and I had to explain what the pieces were (e.g. Sevillana has the big "O" :shocked:). I was actually surprised new SAs are not trained on the collections and quizzed on them. I know all of us can list them from memory!

A repeating theme was "we don't have it, but we can order it". Lesson learned for me here is I will do more online shopping when it comes Tiffany, especially for pieces I pretty much know will work. They have free shipping and returns so you can't lose.

This was all included in my shipped order... I even got the Tiffany shopping bag. It's like going to a real boutique! Nice!

View attachment 5069719

Beautiful, BigAkoya! :love: Yum, I love the turquoise stopper!

Reactions: limom and BigAkoya
Those are so pretty! Mod shot please if you are not shy.

Thank you! :flowers: I get a C- for earring modelling pics, but happy to try! I believe these are the same design you tried in black hematite. Years back I tried them in turquoise and loved them :love:, but decided to ponder a bit... Wish I'd known I was likely admiring the last pair on the planet. They were discontinued and unavailable soon after, when I decided to buy!

Last edited:
I was looking through an old Tiffany Peretti catalog from 1993, and saw this. Just wanted to share as I love the photo, and the little story that accompanies it. Makes me want to buy a bottle pendant so that I can wear a beautiful gardenia this way! Also picturing it worn with gorgeous Pucci silk as she describes. :smile:

View attachment 5071526

View attachment 5071528
Beautiful photo! I think you would love a bottle necklace. I have all three sizes and the large is super striking. It’s really not that huge on as the design is so flowing and feminine. The medium was my first bottle, and that size is very wearable with most everything. And yes to Pucci! I love Pucci too, I think Elsa’s pieces go so great with the soft flow and pattern of Pucci.

I vote yes to getting a bottle pendant. I think you will love it.

Beautiful photo! I think you would love a bottle necklace. I have all three sizes and the large is super striking. It’s really not that huge on as the design is so flowing and feminine. The medium was my first bottle, and that size is very wearable with most everything. And yes to Pucci! I love Pucci too, I think Elsa’s pieces go so great with the soft flow and pattern of Pucci.

I vote yes to getting a bottle pendant. I think you will love it.

I look forward to trying all the sizes at some point! :flowers: When I was young, my best friend's mother worn wore Pucci, so chic! I've loved the designs ever since.

When I first saw this photo in the May issue of US Bazaar, I thought it would become iconic...until I noticed the bracelets are on the wrong wrists. It’s too bad that it’s spoiled by such an error....after all, the bone bracelet has been around for decades....

View attachment 5072306

Geesh! :huh: But otherwise a beautiful photo! And I love Isabella Rossellini, she seems so grounded. Thanks for sharing!