In a Bag Rut, Opinions Please!

Ok, I purchased the IF bag yesterday from the same E-bayer as Lexie. I couldn't get it off my mind so I figured I should buy it. Hopefully, I will finally love a bag. I know, I'm probably delusional and will hate it and have to re-sell it on e-bay, but it looks cute in the photo. Oy vay!

Shushopn, did you get it from Savefashionwearcouture? She's been wonderful. Very communicative. But what she states in her email are true. You have a longer shipping time but worth every minute of the wait. The first time I bid from her I asked a lot of questions. Always quick to answer and her FB on toolhaus is good. The only neutrals or negs are about the long shipping wait, which she clearly states, so I feel they are unfair. They come wonderfully packaged. I know I'm going to love my bag since it is similar to my Flashback Audra. I hope you like yours as well.

And if not, there's always Ebay. I am selling my beautiful IF Studded Tote. It's just too big for me. I truly love this bag but I'll never get the use out of it I want.

I assume all of potential Ebay bidders know about Toolhaus? Go to http://www.toolhaus.org and plop in the Ebay seller name. Click on all Negs and Neutrals and it will show you a list of all bad feedback gotten or given that may be hidden deep within numerous feedback pages.

Lexie- I did order from Savefashionwearcouture...I'm aware of the long wait and ok w/ it. I figure I've been in a bag rut for so long, I can wait a little longer to get this bag. God I hope I like it...Thanx for the info!