Im thinking of getting this Fiorelli handbag...

I'm still on the fence about getting it. For anyone who has a Fiorelli handbag how is the quality? Also, has anyone had a good or bad experience with ASOS.com?

I havent used Asos before but the brand make decent bags and they are usually well made. I have a huge Fiorelli travel bag and I take it shopping each week and it still looks amazing. For just under 50 on Asos you could probably locate it chaeaper or at least pick it up in person. Have you tried your local department store like Debenhams? I have only seen the large one for 65 in ours but my branch of Beales (Whitakers) has the smaller one but only in light brown/cream.

It's a great looking bag for sure. I particularly like it in the rich brown colour. From a purely functional standpoint, though, the handles seem a little short and that little zip pocket at the front might not be big enough to use for much more than a pen or two.

I haven't used ASOS but I have bought Fiorelli bags. I think they're good value for money - even my best friend, who has bought plenty of designer bags and shoes in her time has not once, but TWICE thought one was one of my high-end bags. The conversations went something like this:

BF: I can't believe you brought one of your nice bags to a festival.
ME: It cost £35! (About $70)
BF: Really? It looks expensive!

i absolutly love fiorelli bags, i dont think i have bought a bag that isnt fiorelli in about 3 years. Im actually just picking my new one up this week! The quality is great, it is obvious that they have been well made.

Unfortuantly the handle on my last one broke and i only bought it this time last year. This was mainly my fault though as i used it everyday for 6form and piled folders and heavy books in it which it obviously wasnt made to carry! This has not put me off though. This new one i have seen has a label that says 'fits A4' folders' in it so i see this bag maybe being more practical!

I definatly think you should go for this bag...You cant go wrong with the eye-catching designs, amazing quality and brilliant pricing!

It's a great looking bag for sure. I particularly like it in the rich brown colour. From a purely functional standpoint, though, the handles seem a little short and that little zip pocket at the front might not be big enough to use for much more than a pen or two.

And it looks heavy with all that hardware and it's a big bag for a hand held. It doesn't seem very practical for daily use. That's a good one to try on with all your stuff in it before you buy it.

I like fiorelli, I used to purchase them when I was younger and I find the quality getting better and better. Its a really nice bag, it looks more pricey that it probably is. Good choice.