I'm so lost....what band goes with my e-ring?

That ring is stunning!

My sister also has a unique ring that was hard to match. She has a very thin eternity band for a wedding ring, but she doesn't wear it with her e-ring. Her e-ring is her everyday ring, and she wears it plain. When she's going somewhere or doing something where she doesn't want to wear her big diamond, she wears the eternity band by itself...

First, that is an exquisite ring. It should stand alone.

I'd get a simple platinum band for the wedding ceremony, then just wear your E-ring on its' own for usual use.

Then, for times you don't want to have that big "rock" on your finger, you can wear your simple Platinum band (say, when you are going to the mechanics...or negotiating a high ticket item, traveling, etc.)

I Love your ring, I think it would look best by itself.

ok, so the latest comments you've given me about wearing the ring by itself and getting a plain platinum band or thin eternity ring when i'm trying to tone down the bling is pure genius! I've been going back and forth on this thought and completely agree. Nothing I've tried seems to make it look better than it does alone. So that is exactly what i'll do. Thanks SO much again..you ladies are the best..and have the best taste!!