I'm obsessed

You are too funny! It is way more economical than having a Spy collection, though. I just got a grey GD with the buckle closure. I really like it. I can see the attraction.

Greenie said:
OOoo:huh:Ooo that purple is GORGEOUS! I could really see the color with the interior pic. Wowee!

So you called the Paris boutique? Did they speak english? and they shipped out of the country? What was the phone number?

Actually I didn't call them by bf did..he is french so i didn't have a problem! I don't know if they speak english but i can't imagine that they don't!
Yes, they ship out of country but i don't know if they ship to the US! I had to send them a check with a little letter which included my order and adress!

They shiped the bags yesterday night and i recieved them this morning! I don't know how they did that!

Gerard Darel
174 BOULEVARD SAINT GERMAIN
75006 Paris 6eme arrondissement
01 45 48 54 80

HAHA, you're not obsessed. I don't like it when my family tells me i'm obsessed with my handbags and need intervention.:weird:

Those are great bags. I do love the light blue one tho. The leather looks so soft and comfortable. Congrats!

They are available in the US, they are between US350-395 (someone found a NYC boutique that sells for $295 even?). All the info in is this forum, do a search on Gerard Darel, you get all info plus more pictures you want. Even available in Canada now at Holt Renfrew for C$395. OH for Canadian, I am trying to convince Holt to order more colours for the summer like white, turquoise and gold/silver, still awaiting for their reply from purchasing dept.

I believe that Darelgirl's purple is different than the other greyish blue available in HR.