I’m new to YSL

praiser

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Hi!! I’m an LV woman but might expand my horizons. I saw this bag at Neiman Marcus and it’s what I’m looking for. Are there any issues/concerns with this bag that I should know about?

Also how do you shorten the strap if you want to hand carry? Sales associate said to tie knot in the chain. Is there another hack you ladies use?

Thanks so much for your help!
D239F815-767A-4491-96E8-785C860841EB.jpeg

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
I have two small puffers that I absolutely love. The leather is so luxe and squishy. The toy size has only one chain, so probably not adjustable. I've heard of people doing the knot hack, but it will damage the bag over time. The small size you can slide the chain back and forth between crossbody and shoulder. I haven't had any problems with my two puffers, but I do baby my bags. I get compliments on them wherever I go.

I have two small puffers that I absolutely love. The leather is so luxe and squishy. The toy size has only one chain, so probably not adjustable. I've heard of people doing the knot hack, but it will damage the bag over time. The small size you can slide the chain back and forth between crossbody and shoulder. I haven't had any problems with my two puffers, but I do baby my bags. I get compliments on them wherever I go.
Thank you for your input!!

Reactions: brnicutie
Hi!! I’m an LV woman but might expand my horizons. I saw this bag at Neiman Marcus and it’s what I’m looking for. Are there any issues/concerns with this bag that I should know about?

Also how do you shorten the strap if you want to hand carry? Sales associate said to tie knot in the chain. Is there another hack you ladies use?

Thanks so much for your help!
View attachment 5750586
I don’t own one but ohh I’d love to! People tend to love this bag and it’s really buttery soft. I don’t know if any issues except that lamb skin can be delicate so I wouldn’t be hard on it. Amazon sells clasps to pull both ends of bag together under flap. I would do that as opposed to making a knot in the chain here is the link! 5 Pcs Adjustable Metal Buckles for Chain Strap Bag to Shorten Your Bag Metal Chain Length https://a.co/d/04JjQnE

I hope you join the YSL dark side They have beautiful bags!

The puffers are amazing. I’ve had the small black puffer for a couple years now. Still absolutely love it. No issues. I also have the toy/mini puffer in storm. The chain can be shortened on the inside by using clips. I think I posted pics somewhere in the Puffer bag thread last year. I will say that between all the sizes the small is the most versatile. Not too big and not too small. Has the double chains to wear several ways. The toy fits a similar amount to the LV PA. It’s a bit taller, but that’s about it.

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
The puffers are amazing. I’ve had the small black puffer for a couple years now. Still absolutely love it. No issues. I also have the toy/mini puffer in storm. The chain can be shortened on the inside by using clips. I think I posted pics somewhere in the Puffer bag thread last year. I will say that between all the sizes the small is the most versatile. Not too big and not too small. Has the double chains to wear several ways. The toy fits a similar amount to the LV PA. It’s a bit taller, but that’s about it.
Thank you!