I'm giving Crunch another try.

2blue3pink

Sep 28, 2007
My first bag was the SW in raspberry. I love the color but I wasn't so sure about the leather, really thought I wasn't a crunch leather gal. Next up truffle Bridezilla. I've packed both bags up and put them on my shoulder. I really like Bridezilla. My conclusion is it isn't the leather I don't care for but the structure of the bag. Bridezilla feels more moldable while the shoulder straps and body of SW is more stiff. I'm glad I gave Crunch another try. I only wish my Bridezilla was raspberry.

Truffle is a gorgeous color. It often takes people several bags to find their right Tano, I'm glad you found one! The Bridezilla style is so feminine and pretty. I had the velvet leather version (Baroque Beauty), loved the style but didn't love the sapphire velvet leather. I'm more of a crunch girl and would have bought a Bridezilla had they not made the straps contrasting.
Maybe a pink lemonade bag will catch your eye this season?

Crunch is definitely one of those leathers that gets a real "patina" with time. My pool French Nanny is well broken in now, and the color is softer and so is the leather and I love it because I don't have to baby it.