If you were me, which LV?

Which next LV purchase???

• Speedy 25 - mono

• Denim mini-pleaty pink

• Denim mini-pleaty green

Results are only viewable after voting.
ilzabet said:
if i remember correctly you had to sell quite a few of your bags to have your surgery. if *i* were you, i would start building my collection again slowly with the pieces i'd be able to use long term, since i wouldn't be able to buy very many. plus, i just like the mono speedy waaaay better than the pleaty. :smile: i think the mono speedy is summery enough because it's so cute and small.

on another note, i am so glad things are getting better for you and that you're feeling better physically and financially! i know that must have been stressful and i'm so happy for you! :smile:

Aww thanks very much!!:P :love: However, I still haven't sold my Gucci hobo yet:cry: and had to postpone my surgery due to lack of funds. I wish I was out of my funky rut but still in it til I had my surgeries over with! Ugh! But thanks for thinking of me just as well!!! ;)

Jasanna---go with the speedy! I know there's a ton of fake speedies out there. Just remember those who know the fakes can surely spot the real deal! After all that surgery I'd want a bag that will always be in style!

angelica said:
Jasanna---go with the speedy! I know there's a ton of fake speedies out there. Just remember those who know the fakes can surely spot the real deal! After all that surgery I'd want a bag that will always be in style!

Ha! Well that's a nice way of thinking about it! I figure it would be a nice gift for myself for having to go through this crap! :lol:

I had to diverge from the speedy ladies and say Pleaty. During the summer when your hands get sweaty or full of packages it's great just to have a fun shoulder bag.

mewlicious said:
I had to diverge from the speedy ladies and say Pleaty. During the summer when your hands get sweaty or full of packages it's great just to have a fun shoulder bag.

Ew, I never thought of that!

Ladies, what do you do when it's hot out and you're carrying around your Speedy????? :blink: I live in AZ so summers here can often get 115 or so.:sad2:

Get the speedy, your peeps will love it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to have surgery too, and my reward for going through all my medical stuff for 11 yrs. is a speedy 25 too! Hubby says I deserve it!

Good luck with yours.

luvmybags said:
Get the speedy, your peeps will love it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to have surgery too, and my reward for going through all my medical stuff for 11 yrs. is a speedy 25 too! Hubby says I deserve it!

Good luck with yours.

Back at ya peep! ;) My DH probably won't understand why I will buy a new bag for it but he doesn't have to. He just has to be there for me emotionally! :lol:

jasanna143 said:
Ew, I never thought of that!

Ladies, what do you do when it's hot out and you're carrying around your Speedy????? :blink: I live in AZ so summers here can often get 115 or so.:sad2:

I also live in a very hot climate and still use my speedy..in summer I prefer to use a hand-held than shoulder bag. I vote for the speedy:love: