If you had a 6k store credit, what would you buy?

Are you against lambskin now? Since your bag was defective, are you able to be bumped up on a list to wait for specific items? I’d personally use it towards a grey mini rectangular flap and matching card case or pair of sandals.
Good luck with your decision!

Are you against lambskin now? Since your bag was defective, are you able to be bumped up on a list to wait for specific items? I’d personally use it towards a grey mini rectangular flap and matching card case or pair of sandals.
Good luck with your decision!
I'm definitely hesitant with lambskin now - though I think it's beautiful. Mine started peeling after about 3 weeks.
If you've owned lambskin bags, what has your experience been like? I feel like I hear such mixed reviews!
I'm not sure if I could be bumped to the top of the waitlist, but this is a good question for me to ask.

I’ve only owned caviar (no issues!) but bought my first lambskin bag the other week, so don’t have experience. I’m curious if trying a spray on it (like Collonil Carbon Pro) would help prevent issues, but I’m so glad they’ve offered you credit right away and wouldn’t want to risk the warranty if the spray didn’t work correctly.
I would definitely either ask to be bumped up for the item you want (when you decide) or receive a monetary refund.

I’ve only owned caviar (no issues!) but bought my first lambskin bag the other week, so don’t have experience. I’m curious if trying a spray on it (like Collonil Carbon Pro) would help prevent issues, but I’m so glad they’ve offered you credit right away and wouldn’t want to risk the warranty if the spray didn’t work correctly.
I would definitely either ask to be bumped up for the item you want (when you decide) or receive a monetary refund.
I’m glad your caviars have held up well! Unfortunately, I had no luck with a refund - I had to be pretty assertive to get them to offer an exchange/store credit after they denied the refund. I hope my issue was a random think and that you have a better experience!!

Reactions: Colettebear