If you could only have 1 Louis Vuitton, what would it be?

That’s a tough question. I’m only 5 feet tall and despite everyone’s devoted love for the speedy 25, it is too big for me and looks ridiculous on me. I really wanted to buy the Speedy years ago but never pulled the trigger b/c of its size. UNTIL the Speedy 20 came along.

I started my luxury bags collection later in life, when I turned 50, and so far all my bags are LV. In order of purchase.

1. MyLockMe BB in Rubis (red)
2. Iena PM in DE
3. Alma BB in DE
4. Favourite MM in DE
5. Georges BB (red & pink stripes)
6. Cruise 2024 Collection Speedy Bandoulière 20 in Other Monogram Canvas (cream with black handles)
7. New version of Pochette Accessoires with gold chain

For various reasons I picked these bags to suit my lifestyle and my petite size. I dislike babying any bags with the vachetta straps (we will see how I go with the Speedy 20 Bandoulière) and the colour of them when they age.

So having said that, if I have to pick ONE LOUIS VUITTON handbag, I would pick the Iena PM. It’s like the NF but with zips closure. Out of all my LV bags, I use that one the most. And surprisingly to me the Alma BB the least. Although I would never part with her, she’s the least useful for my lifestyle.

A thread like this already exists: