If you could only have 1 Louis Vuitton, what would it be?

I would say my Graceful PM in DE. Very easy bag to carry. I don’t have to worry about the weather or grease in a restaurant. I can basically take this bag anywhere, and it’s carefree! Also very comfortable to wear on the shoulder. And the biggest plus is it’s adorable 🥰
I am looking to buy my 1st luxury handbag after years of owning Coach and Furla, and considering the Graceful PM Monogram. I need a bag to carry a pair of high heels, wallet, keys, glasses with small case, iPhone, and sometimes an umbrella. I am 5'2 and don't wait something that will overwhelm my frame. I am also looking at Neverfull MM. Any thoughts as to which one is better for my needs?

I am looking to buy my 1st luxury handbag after years of owning Coach and Furla, and considering the Graceful PM Monogram. I need a bag to carry a pair of high heels, wallet, keys, glasses with small case, iPhone, and sometimes an umbrella. I am 5'2 and don't wait something that will overwhelm my frame. I am also looking at Neverfull MM. Any thoughts as to which one is better for my needs?
I am 5’2” as well. The Graceful PM does not overwhelm my frame at all and hangs beautifully! I also have the Neverfull MM and honestly I might have used it 5 times. It’s comfortable but it overwhelms my frame. I might try it cinched!
I don’t think a pair of high heels will fit in the Graceful PM but they will fit in the Neverfull MM.

From my own collection, for now it would be my monoglam EW PM. It's just something different than all my other bags, I love how it changes color depending on the lighting. And that I can wear it crossbody, as a shoulder bag, as a clutch or with the cool chunky gold chain (which also works as a necklace, yes...I tried that :biggrin:).
Back pocket is also great. And it works with a lot in my wardrobe, all seasons. Because of the shiny monoglam, the monogram logo is not so prominent, it's a bit more subtle. I love that.