IF Audra or HH Mercer Satchel?

hfxshopgirl

window shopping
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
canada
shushopn said:
hfxshopgirl - the bag looks great on you! I'll try to find one in the stores to try on. I never bothered b/c I thought it was big , but the slouchy factor seems to help.
thanks!!!

annabelle

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Daisy said:
I'm 5'7.5" and thought the Audra looked huge on ME. It's an odd shape, very wide, and I'm just not a fan (one of the few who are not). By default, I vote for HH.
Funny you mentioned that - I am the same height as you, and I thought the IF bag was so cute, but not on me. I loved the straps but the triangular shape was so wide on the bottom and I didn't like the side view of the bag on on me when I carried it on my shoulder. But the petite gals here all seem to love it...:amuse: And the bag looks great on hfxshopgirl...

annabelle

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
pseub said:
The HH Mercer satchel is a perfect size for me (I'm 5'2"). I haven't tried an Audra, so can't make a comparison size-wise. And the satchel is Fab, as Swankymama says!
I'm glad you like the HH Mercer satchel. I have one on order (in brown) hope to receive it soon.:love:

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
Minnesota
That is such a tough choice. I have the audra and I love it. I thought about selling it but I just can't let it go b/c I love it too much! I am also 5'2'' and it is not big on me at all.

I just recieved an hh mercer satchel too in black and I love it also. It's different b/c it is not a hobo but the leather is soft and it is so comfortable on the shoulder.

If you want more organization I would go with the satchel, if you're looking for a hobo I say audra but if you can't decide, I would go with both b/c for me they are great additions to my collection!!!