IF Audra or HH Mercer Satchel?

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Long Island, NY
I like them both in the brown color and am wondering if they are too big for me. I am 5'2" and some bags look like luggage on me. What do you guys think?

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
I'm 5'7.5" and thought the Audra looked huge on ME. It's an odd shape, very wide, and I'm just not a fan (one of the few who are not). By default, I vote for HH.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Hmm, I know full well what the IF looks like as I'm dying for that same bag! I'm also 5'2"ish and I think it's fine on me.
Going now to look for a pic of the HH . . .

loren

O.G.
Nov 9, 2005
washington
the audra is probably one of my favorite bags that i own and I receive more compliments on it. It is very well made and a beautiful color and very comfortable to wear. My daughter is 5'2 and she borrows it all the time and it looks great on her. It is just a beautful bag. I vote audra

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Long Island, NY
Swanky - Thanx!They have a picture of the hh either on their website or at blondette.com
Thanx!

Daisy, you're tall and you thought the audra was huge then maybe it would be carry-on luggage size for me.

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Shushopn (cute name!): I don't know WHAT it is but I absolutely hated that bag on me. I've seen pics of it on other people and it looked great, just not on me. *shrug*

Sassy

OH baggies!
Dec 21, 2005
nyc
I have the hh and really love it! I say get both bags since the Audra is a hobo and the hh is a satchel! :smile:

hfxshopgirl

window shopping
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
canada
i'm 5'2 as well and i love my if audra. the way it slouches is really flattering and doesn't make it seems so big when carried. here's a pic

jenn isabella small.jpg

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I have an IF Audra in brown and I love it!! I'm also 5'2" and it looks fine on me. It is a big bag but it really doesn't look that way when you carry it.

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I owned the IF Audra and I didn't think it was too big. I ended up returning it because I wasn't IN LOVE with it as I am with my other bags!

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Long Island, NY
hfxshopgirl - the bag looks great on you! I'll try to find one in the stores to try on. I never bothered b/c I thought it was big , but the slouchy factor seems to help.