IDENTIFY this TOD'S thread - ask your color, style season ID questions here!

Hello everyone!
I was wondering if you could help me identify this bag please. Apologies for the horrendous pictures, let me know if you need to see more details.

Attachments

• 20180901_150241.jpg
    20180901_150241.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 20180901_150234.jpg
    20180901_150234.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 20180901_155809.jpg
    20180901_155809.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 163
Hi All, can anyone tell me the correct name of this bag and the original retail? Not my pic btw. Thanks!!
View attachment 4197697
It was called the Pashmy Tracolla (sp?) Messenger and its from around 2007-2008 or somewhere around there. The one pictured has snakeskin trim; most of them just had the plain patent trim.
Have a look in the Pashmy thread in the reference library - there might be some info on that bag in there. If not, try the Tods Deals & Steals thread or try a general search within this forum for the word Pashmy.
IDK how much they retailed for... maybe about $700?
Good Luck :flowers:

It was called the Pashmy Tracolla (sp?) Messenger and its from around 2007-2008 or somewhere around there. The one pictured has snakeskin trim; most of them just had the plain patent trim.
Have a look in the Pashmy thread in the reference library - there might be some info on that bag in there. If not, try the Tods Deals & Steals thread or try a general search within this forum for the word Pashmy.
IDK how much they retailed for... maybe about $700?
Good Luck :flowers:
Thanks Von! Guess I got it for 99% off then, lol.

Reactions: V0N1B2
Oooh! I just bought this Tod's that I think is adorable. @SusanShopper (I don't know how to tag you) bought one in 2013 (see page 8). Can anyone tell me anything about it? Name? Year? Price? Do you love it??
View attachment 4244878

Okay, I think I answered my own question. I'm not sure if I didn't get any hits because it was such a newby question, or if there are simply too few Tod's fans out there. :sad: I hope that's not the case. Now that I have it in hand, I just love this bag. It's so fun and spacious. I love the leather. I love the color. I want more Tod's!

I think *think* this is a medium D-cube Bowler Bag. Anyone out there who can confirm?

If I am correct, there are variations in the D-cube bags which is why the zippers are attached differently than most D-cube bags I've seen and why the part that attaches the handles to the body is very square whereas I typically seem a more, I don't know, quadrangle-y looking attachment. does that make sense?

When I ordered it, I thought it was just a shoulder bag. Now that I have it, I see there are small D rings to attach a strap. Unfortunately, it did not come with the strap. I'm not sure I'd ever use the strap, but I wish I had it simply because I like all the parts to stay together.

It has lost its shape a little, I have a question about restoring that, but that is probably better posted in a different discussion. I'll think about that later.

Thanks!