Identify This Mulberry

Hello! Is anyone able to tell me the name of this Mulberry, please? One of the brilliant authenticators over on the other thread has said it is genuine. I would love to know what it is - I think it was 90s/early 2000s the tartan lining stopped so, might be quite an old one! Thanks for any ideas

Attachments

• 70924158-D3F7-4D7B-B02B-4A4009D0448D.png
    70924158-D3F7-4D7B-B02B-4A4009D0448D.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 81491B04-241F-48AF-8C37-FDD5606FC612.png
    81491B04-241F-48AF-8C37-FDD5606FC612.png
    356.8 KB · Views: 10
Hello! Is anyone able to tell me the name of this Mulberry, please? One of the brilliant authenticators over on the other thread has said it is genuine. I would love to know what it is - I think it was 90s/early 2000s the tartan lining stopped so, might be quite an old one! Thanks for any ideas
Hello, and welcome! The older bags didn't always have names. Sometimes they did, often they didn't. Likely saddle leather, I've seen this style in black as well. Practical for the British weather, hardwearing, lovely. The tartan lining goes back earlier than that, so could be older than you think.

Hi,
I am a long-standing member of TPF but haven't been on here for years.

I am lucky enough to live near to the Mulberry Outlet in Shepton Mallet, where I've bought a few unusual bags over the years. One of them is this one, which I bought around 2006 I think. The rivet has broken as you can see in the photo. I want to get it fixed, and the Mulberry website has asked what its name is. I've looked everywhere but can't find the receipt/labels.

It's in a lovely burgundy leather and has little bees and hearts tooled on the leather, with rose gold hardware. I once met a lady who had the same bag in a tan/oak colour, but her buckle was placed differently to mine, lower down towards the base of the bag. I always wondered if they put my strap on upside down, which is why it was sold at a lower price in the outlet.

Does anyone recognise the bag and know the name please? Thanks!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 24
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: MulberryMermaid
Hi,
I am a long-standing member of TPF but haven't been on here for years.

I am lucky enough to live near to the Mulberry Outlet in Shepton Mallet, where I've bought a few unusual bags over the years. One of them is this one, which I bought around 2006 I think. The rivet has broken as you can see in the photo. I want to get it fixed, and the Mulberry website has asked what its name is. I've looked everywhere but can't find the receipt/labels.

It's in a lovely burgundy leather and has little bees and hearts tooled on the leather, with rose gold hardware. I once met a lady who had the same bag in a tan/oak colour, but her buckle was placed differently to mine, lower down towards the base of the bag. I always wondered if they put my strap on upside down, which is why it was sold at a lower price in the outlet.

Does anyone recognise the bag and know the name please? Thanks!
It's a gerlinda.

Thanks so much, Jazzy Jay, you are completely right. I then googled Mulberry Gerlinda and found one of my own posts on here talking about her :blush:. Thanks for confirming, I can now go and sort out getting her fixed.