Identify This Mulberry

Hi
I just joined this forum and cannot create a new post for some reasons (even after participated in more than 5 posts here). I have a question for you guys and need your advice in deciding the color for my next purchase of mulberry bag.
I just bought a Cara bag with rivets in oxblood and I am happy with my purchase. I got it from Desert Hill outlet in California. After two weeks, I got text messages from the SA that they are having a sale on certain items. They have Bayswater with belt in shrunken calf leather in oxblood color and black. Since I got my cara in oxblood, it will be a no-brainer that I should get the black one. But I am still contemplating whether I should get the black or oxblood. Initially, I was drawn to oxblood, but then I thought it might be too much to get the same color bag in a raw. My justification is that Cara bag has rivets and it is not classic, so I should get the Bayswater in oxblood as well as the classic item. Which color will be a better option? Most cost efficient? I have many bags (usually Rebecca minkoff and marc jacobs) and Mulberry has been my dream brand. I know the mulberry bags aren't cheap and I do not want to regret after I get the bag. Every time I see a mod shot of each color, I keep switching my mind. What should I do? Lastly, do you think 675 dollars for the Bayswater with belt (regular size, not the small one) a good deal?
Thank you.

Hi
I just joined this forum and for some reasons, I cannot post even after I fulfilled the requirement. I desperately need your advice in deciding a color for my next purchase.
I just bought a Cara bag with rivets in oxblood, and I am happy with my purchase. I got it from an outlet. After two weeks, I got text messages from the SA that they are having a sale on certain items.
They have Bayswater with belt in shrunken calf leather in oxblood color and black.
Since I got my cara in oxblood, it will be a no-brainer that I should get the black one. But I am still contemplating whether I should get the black or oxblood. Initially, I was drawn to oxblood, but then I thought it might be too much to get the same color bag in a row. My justification is that Cara bag has rivets and it is not classic, so I should get the Bayswater in oxblood as well as the classic item. Which color will be a better option? Most cost efficient? I have many bags (usually Rebecca Minkoff and Marc Jacobs), and Mulberry has been my dream brand. I know the mulberry bags aren't cheap and I do not want to regret after I get the bag. Every time I see a mod shot of each color, I keep switching my mind. What should I do? Lastly, do you think 675 dollars for the Bayswater with belt (regular size, not the small one) a good deal?
Thank you.

Hi all!
New to your forum, I'm from The Netherlands.
I was wondering if you could help me find out anything about this little Mulberry bag I've purchased years ago.
I love the bag, but I simply can't find anything on the web about it. Which type is it and is it a real Mulberry? 1SandraMulberry 2017-01-25 024.jpg ?
Its an older bag/vintage , has a Robert Saul signature and a number.

I've posted on the Authenticate This in Mulberry, but since I already own this bag, I can't post by your requested format.
I appreciate any help or advice to turn to about this little bag.
Thanks so much in advance!

Anybody have any idea what this Mulberry bag is?? There is a white label inside that says 'Fabriqué en Angleterre' - that's all. It's leather and we're 99% sure it's not a fake, possibly old?

Attachments

• IMG_1301.JPG
    IMG_1301.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_1304 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1304 - Copy.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_1306 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1306 - Copy.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 609
Hi all!
New to your forum, I'm from The Netherlands.
I was wondering if you could help me find out anything about this little Mulberry bag I've purchased years ago.
I love the bag, but I simply can't find anything on the web about it. Which type is it? View attachment 3585950
Its an older bag/vintage , has a Robert Saul signature and a number.
Is it okay that I post my request with only photographs?
I've posted on the Authenticate This in Mulberry, but since I already own this bag, I can't post by your requested format.
I appreciate any help or advice to turn to about this little bag.
Thanks so much in advance!

Update 2017, 02-20:
I am só happy to finally find out more about my little bag and got proof that it is a real Mulberry.
Send an email to Mulberry UK to identify/authenticate my bag en this is their reply :

(quote Mulberry UK) :
" Dear Sandra,
We are delighted to advise that your bag was part of the Roger Saul Collection for Spring Summer 1998.
The bag is the Cabana in Bamboo.
It is in great condition - I do hope you are enjoying it "

could you please tell me what model (bayswater?) and size this mulberry is? i didn't find this exact one on mulberry.com
i saw it on the new bridget jones movie. thank you so much!! :smile: IMG_1488541679.034673.jpgIMG_1488541693.276372.jpgIMG_1488541702.460136.jpg

Hello Ladies,
I hope you'll be able to help me identify the colour and perhaps even the age of this metallic gold Bays? I bought it recently on eBay and the seller couldn't answer to any of my questions as she bought the bag from a friend.
Is it calf leather? It is way thinner and squishy than in any of my other Mulbs and also the inner stitching seems to be covered with an additional strip of the gold leather rather than the usual raw one. (Hope it makes sense!) :amuse:

The lovely ladies on the authentication thread verified for me that she a genuine thing but not I'm even more curious to find out more about her. Could she be from the same year/collection as the MetallicTiger Bays as I remember there was also a gold one made?

Look forward to your opinions! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_9917.jpg
    IMG_9917.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_9918.JPG
    IMG_9918.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 412
Thank you so much MiniMabel! :hugs:

I absolutely love her and always like to know a bit more about my bags if I buy them preloved. :love:
How old do you think she might be? I'm guessing she was a retail special as she hasn't got the cloche or feet...

She's gorgeous, HB; is she lighter than the normal Bays? Congratulations on a real beauty! [emoji7][emoji106]