Identify This LV

Does anyone know the name of this bag??? I’m looking for a camera bag type of crossbody and this is perfect!!! I’m guessing it’s discontinued though….

View attachment 5928940View attachment 5928941
I had it and sold it. I loved it and the style but I found it flipped quite a bit the top leather part got stretched eaasily getting in and out of the bag. As you can see from the pic, it also seems to lose its shape easily.

Hello everyone, good day!

My stepmother has this LV bag, and I am helping her figure out what it is. Do you know by any chance the name of this bag? Year? Any other information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and all the best,

BF27CE04-C569-4AA0-B54C-856272DF0353.jpegB2542554-904F-4A4D-9D28-6634B498C5EE.jpeg

Hello everyone, good day!

My stepmother has this LV bag, and I am helping her figure out what it is. Do you know by any chance the name of this bag? Year? Any other information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and all the best,

View attachment 5963725View attachment 5963726
That is the Berkeley! It is discontinued, and came in Damier Azure and Damier Ebene. I have a DE one from 2012 and still enjoy using it.

• Love
Reactions: BUIGOVA
Hello all,

Apologies for the poor photo - I was checking out of a hotel this morning and this lady's bag caught my eye and I had to hurriedly take a surreptitious photo!

Which size pochette is this please? I always thought pochettes were much smaller so I discounted them but this actually looks like it would fit a phone and a wallet easily.

Thanks in advance!

20240310_102836.jpg

Which size pochette is this please? I always thought pochettes were much smaller so I discounted them but this actually looks like it would fit a phone and a wallet easily.
It's a bit hard to tell, but it looks like a pochette accessories to me, just on a longer, crossbody strap. The standard pochette accessories can definitely fit a phone, wallet, and more comfortably!