Identify This LV

scarlet

Jun 22, 2006
In the movie "The Whole Nine Yards" Natasha Henstridge is getting off a plane carrying a big Louis bag. It looks to be an a-line shape, good size like a briefcase, and is the monogram canvas. I really want the bag but can't figure out which one it is. Any help would be appreciated!!!

-Scarlet

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
I've recently become captivated by this Damier luggage peice, but I know virtually nothing about it. Besides once on ebay I've never seen it. If anyone knows the dimensions, name, retail price, or if they even still make it, I'd be very grateful. ;) Thanks! (btw, the pics below are of a fake, but they were the only ones I could find)

Attachments

poutine

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
Toronto
that looks like a West End, either a PM or GM, there are 2 sizes for this. and it comes wih a strap as well. hope that helps!

Reactions: fabuleux

Dickies80

Jun 17, 2006
I'm so stupid, I'm all "thats a funky looking SOHO there..." HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

We have super old catalogs at our store, its always interesting to see bags that just don't exist anymore...

snoozle

love being a new mom
Jan 19, 2006
California
Hi everyone, I saw a purse on girl at a store that I like. It was smallish so I thought well it has to be posted here. But I'd like to go down to the LV store and name a few that might fit my shoulders. :yahoo: Sophie618 posted a few I think may be it. I won't know for sure until I see them in person if they fit my shoulders (ie: they wont fall off my shoulders mostly).

So these are ones that I think are similar to the one I saw on the girl that I liked. Can you tell me the names of these purses please?:shame:

Attachments

Reactions: janelled1