Identify This LV

Can someone please identify this Louis Vuitton for me? My mother bought it long ago. It’s authentic from the store but she never used it. I found it in her closet. I can’t find it on the Louis Vuitton website. It looks like it could be a version of the Noe but I have never seen this bag anywhere online. Help? Thanks!

Attachments

• 3A4A2B78-A8D6-422D-9FF1-2F721A026895.jpeg
    3A4A2B78-A8D6-422D-9FF1-2F721A026895.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
This was amongst a large quantity of LV dustbags purchased at a house clearance. I cannot find any information about it at all. Is it a dust bag? If so, does anyone know what bag it was for? It is tagged 413364/O, made in India, is approx 80cm high and has a square base. Thank you very much

88048653-AC2A-41A9-B3AF-3D86C42FD4FE.jpeg

F43E6BFC-D834-4297-99F2-2CD09B3E2D61.jpeg

F19E02A7-9448-4971-B1D4-0D57B3AE0D32.jpeg

0E964D83-A7A6-45B3-92A3-280DEE41EA4C.jpeg

Hello and Happy New Year!

I came across this photo of Sofia Coppola and thought the bag was a Chantilly; but now I am not so sure. The horizontal tab is pointed on either end (which looks like the perforated Chantilly from SC’s line) but the stitching is not consistent with the perforated version. I also couldn’t find any LV Chantilly that was made with black leather. Of course, I guess it is possible that it is an S.O.?

Any thoughts?

7281829D-7F7D-4177-8491-EC790445D116.jpeg

This was amongst a large quantity of LV dustbags purchased at a house clearance. I cannot find any information about it at all. Is it a dust bag? If so, does anyone know what bag it was for? It is tagged 413364/O, made in India, is approx 80cm high and has a square base. Thank you very much
Yes dust bag, cool piece from the World Cup collection.

Reactions: BULL
In the movie "The Whole Nine Yards" Natasha Henstridge is getting off a plane carrying a big Louis bag. It looks to be an a-line shape, good size like a briefcase, and is the monogram canvas. I really want the bag but can't figure out which one it is. Any help would be appreciated!!!

-Scarlet
Can anyone identify the name of this bag for me? Thanks.
vintage vuitton.jpeg

I hope someone can help identify a bag I saw out in the wild while at dinner last night. It was a east west, top handle Damier Ebene bag that looked similar to the Goyard Bellechasse - very clean and simple - also look a bit like the LV Chelsea Tote but without the long straps and not quite as wide. Boxy, probably 13" long, about 10" high. I should have asked the stylish girl carrying it but she left before I could. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

I hope someone can help identify a bag I saw out in the wild while at dinner last night. It was a east west, top handle Damier Ebene bag that looked similar to the Goyard Bellechasse - very clean and simple - also look a bit like the LV Chelsea Tote but without the long straps and not quite as wide. Boxy, probably 13" long, about 10" high. I should have asked the stylish girl carrying it but she left before I could. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!
I'm not a fan of DE, but if u googled these names, maybe a photo will match what u saw : Brompton, Bond St, Lymington, Hyde Park, Westminster, Greenwich PM, Normandy, Riverside, Brittany, Rivoli, Griet. just to name a few. I hope u find what ur looking for !