Identify This LV

Good afternoon all,

Having only seen this bag once on Kim Jones instagram page I’m quite shicked no one else has posted this picture. I have no info to go off of (name, style, sku, etc.) only that it is simply FLAWLESS IMO. Any help I.D.ing this bag would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 3B488DD8-D358-4E3F-A763-9913B5B9DF62.jpeg
    3B488DD8-D358-4E3F-A763-9913B5B9DF62.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 387
Good afternoon all,

Having only seen this bag once on Kim Jones instagram page I’m quite shicked no one else has posted this picture. I have no info to go off of (name, style, sku, etc.) only that it is simply FLAWLESS IMO. Any help I.D.ing this bag would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Kim Jones is notorious for using bags that never made it past the prototype stage. Sometimes, the bag eventually gets a production run and appears on the shelves as a modified version. I am not sure about this particular bag, but one thing is certain: KJ's Instagram is a very frustrating world of beautiful bags that never will be...

Can anyone identify the tiny bag on the right? My little boy keeps wanting his own crossbody bag and stealing mine, lol! I want to find him one of those. It's from an older collection so I don't know if I can track a used one down, but it would be a lot easier if I knew the name. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6347.JPG
    IMG_6347.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 202
Can anyone identify the tiny bag on the right? My little boy keeps wanting his own crossbody bag and stealing mine, lol! I want to find him one of those. It's from an older collection so I don't know if I can track a used one down, but it would be a lot easier if I knew the name. Thank you!
I think it's the Danube PM.

This bag did not make it to production.

Help! I saw a lady at the airport today with a MM Neverfull...it had a small monogram print with thin horizontal stripes covering it. I can't find it anywhere on google, maybe a fake? Anyone have any ideas?

Help! I saw a lady at the airport today with a MM Neverfull...it had a small monogram print with thin horizontal stripes covering it. I can't find it anywhere on google, maybe a fake? Anyone have any ideas?
Hmm, I haven't seen anything like this yet. The closest I can think of is the Rayures but that's thicker vertical stripes. What colour were the stripes?

Hmm I think they were brown and tan, similar colors to the monogram. They were very skinny horizontal stripes. The part where the straps attach to the bag looked a little off. It looked like an old bag, the leather was well broken in. But it was very pretty lol. Thank you for responding.

Hmm I think they were brown and tan, similar colors to the monogram. They were very skinny horizontal stripes. The part where the straps attach to the bag looked a little off. It looked like an old bag, the leather was well broken in. But it was very pretty lol. Thank you for responding.
I think it's the Louis Vuitton Limited Edition Monogram Eden pattern:
ca5ceaf98777186ab1146886d2d7557d.jpg

3495EE6F-B8C8-46F3-856F-3276EC82D22A.jpeg I was passing by Dillard’s and saw they were selling preloved LV’s. Can someone please tell me what style/model this is? This particular bag is in perfect condition. Like new. Just not sure since its too pricey