Jimmy Choo Identify this Jimmy Choo!

I am pretty sure it is fake. I have never seen this style but it looks a little like a Lohla Jane. Where did you get the one you have?
It is currently in the Jimmy Choo store in Bondi Junction Sydney, while I wait for a quote to get the strap hardware replacement. They did not yell 'fake' at me when I took it in! The leather smell is still lovely and strong.

As to how I have it: My husband, walking the dog, picked it up, it was inside a plastic bag amongst a colossal kerbside collection* - the house is in an extremely upmarket street. The house was sold due to a divorce, unfortunately they had just spent 2.5 years building a monster sized house after shelling out a few million $ to purchase and knock down an older house on the site. The build stresses caused the break up, sadly. * there were bags and bags of upmarket toys and children's clothes thrown out in the pile, too.

Update
Today went to the store to pick it up. Assistant said it would cost between $70 and $100 to buy replacement metalware.
After reading and looking at photos of fakes, I really think mine is a fake now. The logo, zips and interior colour all look wrong to me. Perhaps the store assistant, who has served me on two occasions, needs a bit of educating. Or they were happy to just take my money.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 304
Update
Today went to the store to pick it up. Assistant said it would cost between $70 and $100 to buy replacement metalware.
After reading and looking at photos of fakes, I really think mine is a fake now. The logo, zips and interior colour all look wrong to me. Perhaps the store assistant, who has served me on two occasions, needs a bit of educating. Or they were happy to just take my money.
Unfortunately most sales associates don't know real from fake nor will they authenticate...which is a good thing! My guess is the person who left it knew she could not sell it and did not want to deal with a fake.

Can someone tell me the name of this bag, also if it is embossed or real snakeskin. I have an identical bag in red and it is clearly snakeskin but this one is smoother. thanks Corey

Attachments

• VLLT4545.JPG
    VLLT4545.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 192
Hi again, I also want to know why the real or fake sites say if the interior tag isnt lilac its fake. I have personally bought all my Jimmy Choo's at Nordstrom and one tag is lilac, one on a shopper is leather and the one on my last post of the beige snakeskin is gold and I have certs of auth on all. Why would it say they must be lilac to be real? I have a new Riley and it has a gold interior tag. Please reply. I'd like to sell them all (too many bags)