Identify this Celine

This might be harder to find as it was released earlier as part of the spring/pre collection (not sure what the actual collection is called, same as the royal blue tri Color trapeze). Not sure what the colour is called exactly, but I don't think it's Souris. Souris is from the summer, in drummed leather, silver hardware and white stitching around the sides and is more of a taupe colour. Sorry couldn't be of more help!

Thanks for your help guys. I'll try calling round today. Really hope I can find it. Please let me know if any of you guys come across one or know where I can get this exact one. Is it the Small size too?

i don't think it's dune either, as it had silver hardware too. I've seen the bag in the picture IRL, and it's a true shade of grey. Last I've seen it in London was in Selfridges & Harrods a while back, but it was the bigger size.

Hi all,

does any of you have some information (year, quality, retail prices, name etc..) on this bag:

xe0d3b.jpg

27xnkog.png

Phoebe's first collection for Céline - Resort 2010. Hobo in shrunken lambskin. Retailed for SGD$2800 here.

All zippers are Lampo and Made in Romania. But very top notch. I own the canvas version in Jungle.

Hi all!!

I just purchased my first Celine bag today at Barneys :yahoo: It is a mini luggage and the tag says it is the camel color, but every bag I have seen referenced as camel is much lighter. This mini was also $3250. Is there something different about this bag??

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 1,107
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    246.2 KB · Views: 1,150
Ooh, this is the palmellato (palmelleto?)leather - more expensive and shinier. There's another thread somewhere that explains the difference ... just can't find it right now.

It looks amazing - congratulations.

Hi all!!

I just purchased my first Celine bag today at Barneys :yahoo: It is a mini luggage and the tag says it is the camel color, but every bag I have seen referenced as camel is much lighter. This mini was also $3250. Is there something different about this bag??

Oh my :heart:... aaahhhmazing rich gorgeous tan like a new saddle!!! :nuts: bet it smells oooh soo delish! :tender:

Ooh, this is the palmellato (palmelleto?)leather - more expensive and shinier. There's another thread somewhere that explains the difference ... just can't find it right now.

It looks amazing - congratulations.

Thanks!! I'll look for that thread to see the difference in the leather as well :smile:

Oh my :heart:... aaahhhmazing rich gorgeous tan like a new saddle!!! :nuts: bet it smells oooh soo delish! :tender:

Thanks!! It does....so beautiful :smile: