ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

Is it in your possession? I ask cause you could confirm the inside because those are the exact dimensions given from the B&W catalogue for the Marketing Tote. And those handle tabs are correct for it.
Yes the size is same but the sides taper smaller towards the top unlike the marketing tote. The marketing tote looks like has rectangular shape leather. The sides of my bag are closer to 9510 though the pipings don't meet each other on the top. inCollage_20190312_170805670.jpeginCollage_20190312_171358066.jpeg1552425300325.jpeg

Reactions: katev and Catbird9
Yes the size is same but the sides taper smaller towards the top unlike the marketing tote. The marketing tote looks like has rectangular shape leather. The sides of my bag are closer to 9510 though the pipings don't meet each other on the top. View attachment 4370373View attachment 4370374View attachment 4370375

I see, and it looks like there is a zipper across the top. Plus the pocket with a Creed would not be open, it would have a zipper.
Btw, I like!!

The more I see of this bag, the more I like too!

Hi Ladies,

I found this older Coach purse at a thrift store a while back. It didn't cost a lot and it looks legit, but I'm no pro. Can you help me identify this purse and tell me if it is real? I have posted a photo of it (poor lighting) along with the serial number inside. It's in decent shape, any advice on how to care for it? Thanks in advance!IMG_7756.jpg IMG_7755.jpg

Hi Ladies,

I found this older Coach purse at a thrift store a while back. It didn't cost a lot and it looks legit, but I'm no pro. Can you help me identify this purse and tell me if it is real? I have posted a photo of it (poor lighting) along with the serial number inside. It's in decent shape, any advice on how to care for it? Thanks in advance!View attachment 4374173 View attachment 4374174
Hi, it appears to be an authentic court bag. This thread is for identifying bags you already know are authentic. For authentication requests in the future, post in the Authenticate this Coach thread in the shopping section of the Coach forum. We have a rehab club thread in the Clubhouse section of the Coach forum where you can learn how to care for it.

Hi, it appears to be an authentic court bag. This thread is for identifying bags you already know are authentic. For authentication requests in the future, post in the Authenticate this Coach thread in the shopping section of the Coach forum. We have a rehab club thread in the Clubhouse section of the Coach forum where you can learn how to care for it.

Oh! Thank you! My apologies, I haven't posted here in a number of years and should have been more thorough in looking at where to post specific questions. Thanks again!

Reactions: whateve
Ok...found this little wristlet for $2 yesterday....can anyone give me any tips on how I can id it...like what would you call the print..bias signature...but its in a grid pattern?20190317_081805.jpg

Attachments

• 12816 aubrey frame pouch.PNG
    12816 aubrey frame pouch.PNG
    424.9 KB · Views: 91