ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

The serial number is fake but without seeing it, we don't know if she gave it to you correctly. I don't think I have ever seen a style like this with coated canvas so it is probably fake. The zipper sticking out the end looks fake too.
Thank you very much. I did a lot of searching for the coated canvas bags put out by Coach and didn't find anything that looked like this bag. In fact, I couldn't find any Coach bag that resembled this one, coated canvas or otherwise.

Again, thanks for your help!

Hello, first time user here. Thanks in advance for your expertise! Bottom line, real or fake? She says trim is leather and lining is brown satin. #M3U-729 not canvas - not sure what it is but I'm fairly certain she's selling a fake.

317896_442851282418922_360223482_n.jpg

Thank you!

The C pattern isn't centered right, the turnlocks are not from Coach, the "leather" is probably vinyl, the front zipper pull is wrong, the front zipper itself is crooked, and the serial number is bogus.

The off-center C pattern is a major red flag when it's on a Signature C style.

Item: AUTHENTIC COACH HOBO HANDBAG PURSE BLACK LEATHER TRIM BLACK GRAY CANVAS
Seller: officer-pistolas
Item #: 140870143855
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-C...6CiuoxbRxydqTXd0m8Nl88k=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

The interior picture doesn't show the leather tag clearly enough. Upon receipt and inspection of the the handbag, there are no numbers on that tag. Stitching seems off as well. Leather feels soft but flimsy. Please let me know if additional pictures are needed. Thanks so much.

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-C...6CiuoxbRxydqTXd0m8Nl88k=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

The interior picture doesn't show the leather tag clearly enough. Upon receipt and inspection of the the handbag, there are no numbers on that tag. Stitching seems off as well. Leather feels soft but flimsy. Please let me know if additional pictures are needed. Thanks so much.
In the future, post requests like this in the Authenticate This Coach thread in the Shopping subforum. A bag this size would have numbers on the tag. I can tell that it is fake by the lining. Coach never used that lining, and you will never find a lining with C's on it on a bag that has C's on the outside. The seller accepts returns so you won't have to open a case, but insist that your shipping is paid for both ways.

Once again, the off-center C pattern is all that anyone needs to see to know it's fake. There are exceptions to the rule but almost all Sig C and most Op Art styles follow it. FAKE.

Please ask at the Authenticate This Coach forum BEFORE you buy. And contact the seller and insist on a full refund, it's badly-made and an obvious fake.

Hyacinth said:
Once again, the off-center C pattern is all that anyone needs to see to know it's fake. There are exceptions to the rule but almost all Sig C and most Op Art styles follow it. FAKE.

Please ask at the Authenticate This Coach forum BEFORE you buy. And contact the seller and insist on a full refund, it's badly-made and an obvious fake.

Thank you! I've had such good luck with bags recently that I got lazy and didn't authenticate first. I didn't notice the off center C's from the pics but typically don't buy signature bags. I knew it was a fake the second I opened the box. Seller is working with me, so hope the return is without incident. Hate fakes!!

Hello Coach experts,
I am completely new at this. I own only one coach bag and don't think I even know the name of it! :nogood:
Anyway I hope this is the right place to post since I can't yet create a new thread.
I really would like some help!!
I saw a coach purse on a girl in las vegas and I have been looking everywhere for it.
I don't have a picture and I don't have a name or anything. Not even sure if it's a real coach.
But the bag was a shoulder bag and it looked like it was black and white but when you look closer there were really tiny Cs in black on white background. I think it was a leather bag too.
I feel stupid for not asking the lady there and then, but was just a little embarrassed. Anyway if anyone can give me a clue, find a picture or get me a name of the bag I would really appreciate it. It's like I'm obsessed with this bag and I'm not really a bag person! Please please help! TIA!

Hello Coach experts,
I am completely new at this. I own only one coach bag and don't think I even know the name of it! :nogood:
Anyway I hope this is the right place to post since I can't yet create a new thread.
I really would like some help!!
I saw a coach purse on a girl in las vegas and I have been looking everywhere for it.
I don't have a picture and I don't have a name or anything. Not even sure if it's a real coach.
But the bag was a shoulder bag and it looked like it was black and white but when you look closer there were really tiny Cs in black on white background. I think it was a leather bag too.
I feel stupid for not asking the lady there and then, but was just a little embarrassed. Anyway if anyone can give me a clue, find a picture or get me a name of the bag I would really appreciate it. It's like I'm obsessed with this bag and I'm not really a bag person! Please please help! TIA!
I can't think of any leather bag that has a pattern. What you describe sounds like fabric or it could be coated canvas. Some of the fabric bags have really tiny C's, like in this listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-Black...083?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item257728afbb
There

Anyone happen to know which purses these are? Seen them while passing by a store yesterday, couldn't stop to ask, so took a picture & went on. Can't seem to find them on the website~ unless i'm just bad at looking.

ueB0a.jpg