i was bad...part TWO!

Blah, Blah, Blah. I can't stop you from getting what you want. It's your money and you should spend it how you like...as long as the bills are being paid. I'm glad you got your new stuff! I really loved the Black Carly on you!

Blah, Blah, Blah. I can't stop you from getting what you want. It's your money and you should spend it how you like...as long as the bills are being paid. I'm glad you got your new stuff! I really loved the Black Carly on you!
admit it, you love me! :greengrin:

i'm still debating on the carly...i REALLY don't want a black bag, but i just wasn't feeling the other one.

I tried to buy the logo enamel button keychain at the outlet I went to today, but they didn't know the style number and wouldn't ring it up for me! I was LIVID!

I almost told them to search eBay or the Purse Forum, since I knew it would be there, hahaha... and what do you know, I went home and checked and I found it in like .2 seconds.

Geez, I am so bummed since there is NO outlet near me. I guess it's a good thing, because I would be there everyday!! Congrats on all of your new stuff. I LOVE all of it!!

Great stuff Kall!

And I saw someone with the black sig Carly tongiht. I'm not even a sig girl, but it was beautiful. But go with your gut - if you're not loving it, get some credit and hold out for something you do love!