I want it BAD!

I was randomly putting in numbers on the drilldown, and found this wallet, and I want it so bad.:nuts: Is it recently new? It's style number is 1534. Please help!!!

I actually bought that wallet, at TJMaxx, in black nylon a few weeks about for $80.

there are some on ebay...the white is kinda hard to find though I think.

FYI...the front pockets do make that wallet kinda bulky

You guys must have great TJMaxx's. The biggest brand you can find at mine is D&B. I got my croco print bag from D&B there for 200. It was like... 400? When I go in there, I even have my boyfriend looking for the name brands. Haha. We take different sides, and meet in the middle of the purses. Haha.

Deweydrop, I'm having a really hard time finding the white in that wallet. I've found black and brown, but no white. I've even found the white purse! I think the pockets on it are what I love so much! stick some lipgloss in there and a few choice things, and it could easily double as a clutch!

God, my aunt lives in Miami, and used to live in Orlando... I think for christmas, I'm going to tell her just to go to that outlet and pick out some stuff!

Anybody know about these? I know they're old, I just am really wanting to know if anyone has seen them at the outlets recently, or on ebay recently or something. Just to see if I even have a chance of finding it!

Attachments

• 8913_d1.jpg
    8913_d1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 9541_d1.jpg
    9541_d1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 10010_d1.jpg
    10010_d1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 42
i loved that blinged coach lozenge! i had one that i paid full price for that was definitely worth it even though i saw at the outlet not to soon after. i got so many compliments and wanna-be thieves try to take it from me!