I thought I would love the Choco Cotton Carly...long sorry!

When I was at the Coach Boutique the SA told me the Choco Cotton Carly is beautiful, but WILL get dirty much more easily than the Denim. The Dillards SA told me the same. (BTW...the Dillards SA was SOOOOO KNOWLEDGEABLE compared to the two different SAs at Macys - they didn't know CRAP!:sad:)
The Denim is BEAUTIFUL...they are expected to sell out quickly, EVERYWHERE...the Boutique told me that AND Dillards! Dillards DOES have the Medium Denim (and Chocolate) Carlys....mine only got 6 of them in.
Here are pics of both the Large AND Medium Denim Carlys. They both slouch, but the medium not as much. They are comfy...the Denim fabric is MUCH softer than the Chocolate.

Attachments

• medcarly.jpg
    medcarly.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 23
  • lgcarly.jpg
    lgcarly.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 16
  • med&lgcarly.jpg
    med&lgcarly.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 17
I am so digging the jade carly demi. Love the color.

I am too, but I'm contemplating between the demi and one of the wristlets. So I haven't yet decided which one I'm going to get. The wristlets at the boutiques are huge compared to the traditional wristlets. Looks like it'll hold alot.

40525_d1.jpg

They both slouch, but the medium not as much. They are comfy...the Denim fabric is MUCH softer than the Chocolate.

Great observations! I thought that the denim was softer too. And now that you mention it, I did notice that the medium didn't slouch as much.

Sigh, I got to get ready and go to the mall again! haha I wish I had one of you guys to go with me and give me your opinions while I'm there! hehehe

Great observations! I thought that the denim was softer too. And now that you mention it, I did notice that the medium didn't slouch as much.

Sigh, I got to get ready and go to the mall again! haha I wish I had one of you guys to go with me and give me your opinions while I'm there! hehehe

I actually tried on the choc demi and loved it so much more than the med or large carlys. If you feel you NEED this print, I would recommend the demi..........less to get dirty and fits great on the shoulder!! OH AND CHEAPER!!! :yes: and the multi function wallet fits in it perfectly!