I Returned 2 Wallets but Bought Another One, I am Hopeless!

I have found a lot of really nice unisex, small leather goods in the Men's store, often very cheap. One of my favorites is the Hugo Guinness Sunglasses case. I use it everyday and the leather so nice to the touch!
I like that too! Thanks for the heads up. I won't be skipping men's anymore!

Reactions: katev
Congratulations on your beautiful find! I can practically smell the leather through the screen:drool:

Love your new wallet, guess I need a rode trip to the outlet. Really like that sunglass case as well.

Thanks! I've done a lot of damage at the outlets lately but I had a gift card, and a coupon, and I needed to buy a gift - and they've had a lot of great FP deletes - it wasn't my fault! Hopefully it will all end after the holiday weekend and I will stay away for awhile!

Reactions: yellowbernie
Thanks, it looks very cool in black.

I didn't care for the texture of the 2 wallets I returned but I really love the texture of this wallet. I never realized how much I care about texture - but it really matters!

It definitely matters! Since wallets and purses are something you touch often it feeling good is important, i have turned down many an item because i could not stand the liner feel or the outer texture.

Reactions: katev
That is nice wallet! i can see why you caved & brought it home lol...It definitely matters! Since wallets and purses are something you touch often it feeling good is important, i have turned down many an item because i could not stand the liner feel or the outer texture.

I have always appreciated the tactile sensation of stroking a lovely leather bag. I stayed away from patent leather for a long time because I didn't like the feel, but then came to appreciate the all-weather protection of patent and bought some bags. I've never cared for the feel of saffiano or cross-grain and the only cross-grain item I have is a cosmetic bag. It feels like plastic but it is cute and functional so that's okay.

I always knew that the texture was important but I was surprised and just how much it bothered me even though I had found 2 very nice-looking wallets at good prices, but I just didn't like the feel!

But now I know, and I will avoid items in the future if I don't like the texture - even if they are pretty and a bargain!

Last edited:
I have found a lot of really nice unisex, small leather goods in the Men's store, often very cheap. They sometimes have beautiful totes and messenger bags, too.

One of my favorites Men's item is the Hugo Guinness Sunglasses case. I use it everyday and the leather so nice to touch!

I love this sunglasses case! That is very fun and funky. I've never thought to look at the men's accessories for me. I've tried to get the hubster interested in Coach items but to no avail. Oh well, I'll just look for myself.

I like that too! Thanks for the heads up. I won't be skipping men's anymore!

Love your new wallet, guess I need a rode trip to the outlet. Really like that sunglass case as well.

I love this sunglasses case! That is very fun and funky. I've never thought to look at the men's accessories for me. I've tried to get the hubster interested in Coach items but to no avail. Oh well, I'll just look for myself.

I used to find a lot of nice FP delete items at the Men's Outlet, back when they had separate Men's and Women's Coach Outlets at the Aurora, IL mall, but since they moved into one big store, I rarely see Men's FP deletes in clearance. The Rosemont, IL outlet mall has separate stores - that's where I found my new wallet, maybe that mall will become my new source of goodies from the men's line!

Another favorite is my Bleecker Pencil Case 64544 that I bought in clearance for $20 at the men's store. I carry it every day and use it to hold a pen, stylus, USB stick, and laser pointer.

Attachments

• PencilCaseBleecker64544_002.jpg
    PencilCaseBleecker64544_002.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 78
  • PencilCaseBleecker64544_004.jpg
    PencilCaseBleecker64544_004.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 84
  • PencilCaseBleecker64544_006.jpg
    PencilCaseBleecker64544_006.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
...I love it!!....it looks so soft and will look great with your bag. You should post a pic of both together.

I think it looks good with the willow floral nomad, they both have gunmetal hardware and stud decorations!

If I had gotten in black they would have been great together, but it would be hard to find inside the bag because it has black lining!

Attachments

• Studs001.jpg
    Studs001.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 78