I need help buying a luggage set

Ladies....I've narrowed it down to three sets.
Samsonite, travelpro, Tumi!!!
there are so many different sets and lines even within one brand and they all look the same to me...
I am so confused!! LOL

I've decided that the hard cases are definitely not for me. They'll be distorted sooner or later, and also seem to be heavier than the soft/cloth suitcases.

I've also decided to go with the 22inch size bag so I can even carry it on with me.

So...
do I just go for the cheapest one?
The one with pretty color?
Should I be concerned about the materials? (almost like thread counts....)

Should I buy them online? or at discount stores like TJMax or Marshalls? Outlets?

joanna said:

Should I buy them online? or at discount stores like TJMax or Marshalls? Outlets?

Lol, I believe that luggage, like bags, should first be tried out at least; if you can't test-drive it, then make sure that there's a good return policy.

I believe that all three brands you can get at a discount, like the other PF ladies mention; I've seen Tumi luggage at costco, so, good luck hunting!

joanna said:
there are so many different sets and lines even within one brand and they all look the same to me...
I am so confused!! LOL

I've decided that the hard cases are definitely not for me. They'll be distorted sooner or later, and also seem to be heavier than the soft/cloth suitcases.

I've also decided to go with the 22inch size bag so I can even carry it on with me.

So...
do I just go for the cheapest one?
The one with pretty color?
Should I be concerned about the materials? (almost like thread counts....)

Costco.com has some Tumi luggage in right now...