I need a natural bag for summer.

Help me pick a natural!

• Natural Ali

• Vintage Leather Ergo

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the Ergo better in that color and to me it's what I would choose for a summer bag. You can stash more in it for a day out in the fresh air. JMHO

wow, it's sooo close guys! I guess that means I can't lose with either, huh?

The voting sure is close... (I just had a flash back of American Idol Season 2, Clay VS. Ruben) LOL

I wonder if this might help... they both can fit a ton of stuff, but Ergo has a slight edge in terms of amount it can fit... but keep in mind, things carried in a hobo style bag can get "lost" in the bag because the bottom isn't structured. Ali, on the other hand, has a "belly" compartment in front and you can put your mini skinny there. Ali is also more structured than Ergo.

I'll be interested in seeing what you decide! Keep us posted. Oh, and if you decide to get both, I won't be too surprised either. :graucho:

The voting sure is close... (I just had a flash back of American Idol Season 2, Clay VS. Ruben) LOL

I wonder if this might help... they both can fit a ton of stuff, but Ergo has a slight edge in terms of amount it can fit... but keep in mind, things carried in a hobo style bag can get "lost" in the bag because the bottom isn't structured. Ali, on the other hand, has a "belly" compartment in front and you can put your mini skinny there. Ali is also more structured than Ergo.

I'll be interested in seeing what you decide! Keep us posted. Oh, and if you decide to get both, I won't be too surprised either. :graucho:

Well I just paid a visit to the future bags and the Ali won. My SA said that the ergo won't get any darker and I love the way the natural leather on the Ali is aging. Now, if they would just confirm the PCE event I will either get it then, or RIGHT NOW!!! :yahoo:

Well I just paid a visit to the future bags and the Ali won. My SA said that the ergo won't get any darker and I love the way the natural leather on the Ali is aging. Now, if they would just confirm the PCE event I will either get it then, or RIGHT NOW!!! :yahoo:

I am glad you have chosen! I wish I can see you wear both... then I can tell you what I think. OH yeah, I see you from IL, I am from a burb 25 miles west of Chicago. If you need second opinion, let me know! I have a great SA at the downtown boutique! She's THE BEST!!!