I may just die

I'm gonna throw myself under the bus here and may try them on in the store today if I don't feel like I'm monopolizing the SA's time. LOL!!

Would love it if my store carried these- I'd be like a kid in a candy store. I ordered the black/gold and pink deco/gold closed toe versions site unseen this fall. Fortunately I really like them. Hope the sling backs are as fabulous in person as they look on screen.

I have advocated for a shoe budget, but my boss hadn't quite bought into it yet!

That is hilarious! BTW there is a pair of solid black with a silver buckle. Allow me to enable, lol.

Attachments

• q4350_blk_a0.jpg
    q4350_blk_a0.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 94
Would love it if my store carried these- I'd be like a kid in a candy store. I ordered the black/gold and pink deco/gold closed toe versions site unseen this fall. Fortunately I really like them. Hope the sling backs are as fabulous in person as they look on screen.

How does the closed toe fit? Fairly true to size? Do you think they run narrow?

How does the closed toe fit? Fairly true to size? Do you think they run narrow?

Whoops - I meant the closed heel version. They fit true to size. However let me qualify that by saying the toe is very pointed and the lower heeled version is much more comfortable for me. I had to use a foot petal in the sole to keep my foot from sliding forward in the higher heel... That seemed to work.

I am not really a "shoe girl" and I like handbags because my feet are wide and it is hard to find shoes that fit well. But these would be worth the pain!! Nothing that a bit of Ibuprofin can't take care of.

I feel your pain. I have the same problem with shoes. I hope you know what you're getting in though. Coach shoes always seemed to run even more narrow than other brands to me.

The girls that work in the stores must wear Coach shoes so you can always ask them. I was told with the ones I have, the Tabitha, they don't stretch. I bought a 7 1/2 and that is good for me. Their leather shoes stretch about a half size. The Tabitha are leather but they are a metallic finish and that's why they may not stretch as much.

Oh and can't remember if I mentioned my shoes here or the other thread now. They are a flat, pointed toe loafer style that DH bought me for Christmas.