I just Hit On the BIN button for this gorgeous Birkin Cognac GH

Still deciding. How abt you?

Is it here yet?

yet to decide as im seeing 2 gynaes now, one fr. mt E and other fr. KK. i had some complications few weeks back and my initial gynae from mt E could not detect the problems after my 2 nights stay... DH's frd recommended us to this head of O & G fr. KK and straight away he saw the problem and admitted me at once.

comparing apple to apple, as i stayed in both single bedded room. the service at mt E is really :tup:, in KK i would say tat its not worth it as the service sucks... conclusion is dilema... love the gynae at KK but prefer the service at mt E. how can i enjoy the best of both worlds??????? lol

shld be receiving the bag soon... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Congrats on the bag and the baby! That is a gorgeous colour. All the best with choosing a hospital! I actually used to live 5 minutes walk away from Mt E when I was living in Singapore a few years back.

Congrats on the bag and the baby! That is a gorgeous colour. All the best with choosing a hospital! I actually used to live 5 minutes walk away from Mt E when I was living in Singapore a few years back.

Kavnadoo, thanks for the blessings! :heart:

Your birkin will arrive soon? What is yours? Mind to share the details...

Yes, 13 more sleeps to be precise! It's a (pardon me, I don't know the Hermes jargon) 35 Birkin. In the colour Rouge H with palladium hardware in the chamonix leather.

It'll be here on the 12th, can't wait! Coming from Singapore actually.

Yes, 13 more sleeps to be precise! It's a (pardon me, I don't know the Hermes jargon) 35 Birkin. In the colour Rouge H with palladium hardware in the chamonix leather.

It'll be here on the 12th, can't wait! Coming from Singapore actually.

WOW!!! classic beauty, please model with her and post the pics to share the joy when it arrives... Enjoy her with great health.:flowers:

How long did you waited for this classic beauty???

WOW!!! classic beauty, please model with her and post the pics to share the joy when it arrives... Enjoy her with great health.:flowers:

How long did you waited for this classic beauty???

Thanks so much I certainly will! Well it's been quite a few months. Mum has it (my parents live/work in Singapore) and to send it here would be a pain. I'd want full insurance on it and with that Mum would have to declare it's price. I think it would easily cost a grand just to get it in after including taxes.

I love the one you just bought though. Such a lovely colour! I'm pretty new in this section of the PF :P but I'm lurking around trying to find out more... So many of the ladies here have such stunning collections that would put most other people's to shame! :nuts:

Thanks so much I certainly will! Well it's been quite a few months. Mum has it (my parents live/work in Singapore) and to send it here would be a pain. I'd want full insurance on it and with that Mum would have to declare it's price. I think it would easily cost a grand just to get it in after including taxes.

I love the one you just bought though. Such a lovely colour! I'm pretty new in this section of the PF :P but I'm lurking around trying to find out more... So many of the ladies here have such stunning collections that would put most other people's to shame! :nuts:

Thanks... i will post her pics when she arrives. Have fun exploring the orange world in the PF. It is really very informative and lots of tPFs members share their valuable experiences here. Enjoy... :flowers: