I just can't tell!

yeuxhonnetes said:
Unfortunately, I live in a pseudo-hick town where the only pseudo-designer brand sold here is Coach :hrmm:, and the nearest Louis Vuitton boutique is about 400 miles away (no joke, it's in Manhattan), so I can't try both the 25 and 30.

if you have a chance, go to toronto! it's a 2-hour drive from buffalo and there're 3 LV stores (2 on bloor street downtown, 1 in yorkdale). :smile:

Hmm, I think that to decide, you should think about how much A) you like small bags (i.e. do you prefer larger ones or smaller ones) and B) how much you carry. I think at your height you could carry either and still look proportional, so it's all about what you like.

i have the Multicolore Trouville, the Manhattan PM, the Popincourt Haut the Mat Shelton and Denim Neo-Speedy. i don't know if they'd be condifered 'big' bags, but usually I carry my wallet, pencil case, agenda, makeup, cell phone, keys and iPod.

would the 25 fit all of those? or would the 30 be better for that?

yeuxhonnetes said:
I live in Buffalo. We have Coach at the Kaufmanns department store, and at the Niagara Falls Prime Outlets. And that's the closest you'll ever get to a 'designer' store.

I can sympathize with that! In Sacramento, the best stores we have are the smallest Coach store in the U.S. ( not a hyberbole- the SA told me, and I have no reason to doubt that, as it must be less than 300 sq. ft.), a Nordstrom, and a Saks outlet where all the Versace mens' speedos end up.

Before I bought my Speedy 30, I thought that it was too big for me and that the 25 would be a perfect size. I went to LV and tried both of them. Put all of your things in each bag and you'll know which bag will be better for you. That's what I did. :biggrin: