i heard a voice of Siren... reveal

well, i did already :biggrin:
for me the secret is simple - it's nice to hold, and it's easy to use.
It won't make you feel bored, because it changes the look/shape all the time - you put it down, you hold it by the frame, or you keep it i under your arm - it will be a different bag every time.
It's a relatively small bag, but holds quite a bit, yet it does not look bulky, nor requires you to play tetris - just throw your stuff in, shut, and go!

It's a relatively large bag (for a clutch), you can carry some unusual stuff (for a clutch) and still not feel like a loaded camel, e.g. a bottle of water, or a rolled fashion magazine, and NO ONE will ever guess what's inside! and it will look equally pretty whatever you load it with!
It's a bag with its own character and state of mind, and every each one has own individuality thanks to the pleats of the leather, i'd even say it's unique like a fingerprint.
Way cool, and that makes sense! Such a good review! I am going to link to this in the The Pouch thread, so we'll have it for future reference. Outside of the closure, I'm not thinking of this as a clutch...

as i already said, i was looking at the pics too much, and it grew on me :panic:

thanks! it's actually more compact than a woven one, i played with it yesterday and it does not feel like a football :biggrin:
It looks like it would be easy to carry. Who knows. Several years ago I wanted all my bags to be big puddles of leather. Now I am into structured bags. I am always behind in fashion. So it will be 2021 and everyone will have moved on and I will buy a pouch.

Mine arrived today, but mistakenly thinking I could paint without getting paint ON me, I am now not presentable for review, BUT - yes, The Pouch (Maxi Clutch) is gorgeous. It's smaller than it appears - it's only 10" from side to side (hinge), but it has much room in a billowy sort of way. If Daniel would put a strap (other than that darned chain) on this beauty, it would go to many, many more, I'm certain. Also: The Mini Stashio organizer set fits in it perfectly. Sorry no photos right now, I'm sitting here so carefully and then up to shower. But: If you all like this bag at all, it's a winner (hand-carry). NOT a 'night out' clutch, but a definite daily carry sort of bag.

a month ago i wouldn't have thought either... :facepalm:
it grew on me
the more i was looking at the pics, the more i was falling for it
this mod shot made me finally pull the trigger
it's not as bulky/voluminous as the woven one, it's roomy and yet sleek, it's black (so, no soiling and easy maintenance) and it's logo-free
It’s really pretty, it suits you. Isn’t it funny how we change our minds. :wave: