i have miss you guys!! update me!!

Welcome back...Sprinkles..I want to know if they throw out those credit Coach refund cards.. with the numbers and skus on the back for the pre PCE event that I left at the store on the last day of pre-buy. I seem to have a dispute at the Coach store where I bought 2 items and left 4 cards...to pay and then take off the 25%. I must settle today for they say I have no balance and I do by my calculations . $103.00 I placed phone calls for each one of the four cards before I went to the store to buy for the original pre pce event and had magic marker with each balance on each card. I wonder if the 800 number on the back of the card..lets me know the original balance in the Am before the items were bought. I do have the numbers of each card. What do you think? Lynn

LOL... welcome back sprinkles!! I know you're going to be BUSY this week!! :yes:

Just the usual banter going on around here. Green for Patty's day, what everyone is getting at PCE, and Alicia sunglasses are no longer available... *hmpfh* LOL... OKay, so maybe that is just whats going on in my little tPF world... :greengrin:

Happy St. Patty's day!! Green grins were meant for this day!!!