I have a problem LOL! Come look!

beautiful! now let's get you to branch out in some color!! i'm just like you though...i'm a sucker for a black bag!! but the new camel and whiskey colors are beautiful, as is the new turquoise.

I like blacks! And it is soooo easy to dress it up by adding scarves and charms like others have mentioned. Then you can add a scarf in a color to coordinate with what you are wearing. Black is always classy, always matches, and never goes out of style. I have mostly blacks and browns in my collection. However, I do have a purple suede duffle that I just couldnt live without ;) I guess I tend to stay away from colors because I dont want to have to change my bag because it doesnt match what I decided to wear for the day. The colors are very pretty though. but, do what makes you happy :smile:

Beautiful collection but you need color for sure. It's funny, I have the opposite problem. I avoid black handbags if I can! Still, you have great taste, I like your choices of bags.

You have a very nice collection!! You really can't go wrong with black. I'm the same way- totally Miss Practical- my collection (see the link at the bottom) is brown, black, beige! and one pink. I feel like if I'm going to spend a lot of money on something, especially an accessory I want it to be neutral to match a lot of my outfits. But it is spring, and it's time for some color!! I think tying a cute bright colorful scarf or charm to a black bag is an awesome idea.

You have a really nice collection! I am just about the opposite. I have mostly colored bags and have been looking for a good black Coach bag. The Coach colors are wonderful - you can't go wrong with the bordeaux, blues, pinks or purples and everytime I carry my green bags, I get tons of compliments. Colors will add lots of zest to your outfits and will be a great pick me up for those long winter months. Keep shopping!

OH I LOVE your collection!!! Black is just so easy to buy and I always find myself gravitating towards it!

...but just think whatever colors you add to your collection will just pop right out! :O)

thanks everyone!

yall are very very very VERY bad influence on me :sad: *wagging my finger at you*

i actually BIN on a PINK on Ebay yesterday....i will post a picture when I get it....

I love black! what about putting some colorful accessories inside your bags to get you comfortable with color. (suggestions are) like a small legacy strip beauty case, one of the hamptons weekend patchwork wristlet, colorful Ipod case, yellow flower coin purse or maybe a pear pill bottle case. These are just ideas so when you go to look inside the purse it would help you get use to seeing colorful things , just not all at once. Have fun with it...one color at a time. Oh, I love all your black bags;)

Great collection!! You can't go wrong with black, but you definitely need some colorful accessories to dress them up and give them a different look!! Can't wait to see the pink you just got!!