I have a new right hand ring...well soon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My mother always told me to always have a your own knippple (yiddish word meaning your own stash of money). My mother always had one with my father, and I plan to have one once I am married (getting married July 10th). So, as long as your purchase does not hurt your family's finances, its fine. :graucho:

2. Thanks Antique Shopper. My fiance and I have been together since we were 16 and are now 32 so, although we do share finances,. I have my own credit card that he knows about but I never get statements sent to the house - what he doesn't know, doesn't hurt him. I also figure that I work 32 hours a week so earning just as much as he does.

3. I totally agree with the 'knipple' I sell on ebay and bonanzle and use that as my fun money so my husband doesn't know what I spend! Its soo much easier and less stressful!

4. OOPs, I just realised that I got the wrong size for this ring I bought online. Apparently its too late to change the size becasue its being manufactured. How much does it cost to get a ring resized - its probably almost 2 sizes too big? I am a size J.5 and I ordered a L.5.