I have a new right hand ring...well soon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lovely...love pink tourmalines!

2. It is beautiful! Enjoy your purchase.

3. Very pretty!

4. That is really, really pretty!!! I love pink gemstones. Congrats!

5. Gorgeous!

6. Let's see your Ceylon Sapphire too :smile: Can you post a photo of it?

7. Very cute congrats!

8. congratulations, so pretty!

9. Silk Scarf are regarded as some of the most practical accessories for both men and women of all ages.Mens Scarf Not only are they versatile and capable of being worn with any type of outfit they can also be worn all year round.Silk Scarves have been considered one of the most enduring and versatile accessories in the history of fashion.Silk Scarf are the height of luxury and add instant glamour and class to any outfit. There's definitely something about owning one that makes the wearer look well heeled.Silk Scarf, also make great Christmas or birthday presents and will make the recipient feel cared for and thought about. The present will also remind them of you every time they wear it and so is ideal for loved ones. Wearing Silk Scarves can certainly ensures that you stand out in a summer crowd of identical dresses and many Mens Scarf are available at discounted prices depending on the quality you can afford.Mens Scarfare without doubt one of the most popular pieces of clothing accessories.The main reason for its attraction is the softness, beauty and the perception of true luxury.

10. Most people can't afford to have several different real diamond and gemstone necklaces, rings, to choose from, but that doesn't mean you can't still wear jewelry that looks just like you do. crystal jewelry has taken off as one of the most elegant additions to Crystal necklaceCrystal necklace crystal bracelet, plus it is much less expensive than the same piece with equal sizes of diamonds or other gems. Crystal is not just clear like you may expect, there are just as many colors of crystal jewelry as are found in the real gemstones, plus the cut and polishing of the crystal makes them sparkle and shine and have that deep inner fire to Crystal necklace the bead or piece that draws the eye and makes a beautiful presentation. Look for solid construction and craftsmanship and Crystal bracelet stick to well known brands to ensure the best possible quality .

11. Spam alert.....

12. Wth????

13. Congratulations! the ring is very beautiful!
    Please start Show Off your Colored Stones or something thread when you receive your beautiful pink tourmaline ring Nelly4!:biggrin:

14. OK will do Einseine as I'm very excited about getting it - its so pretty and I've never seen a Pink tourmaline ring before. The online store where I got it, Gilletts, has some gorgeous coloured stone rings. They have a Tanzanite & diamond one - its stunning but at over $4,000 over my price range.

I haven't told my fiance yet he might get angry......We will also have to go wedding ring shopping soon as we decided to do the registry wedding thing in the next coupe of months - just need to book it in so I'll be spending more $$ on rings! Can't wait though.:yahoo: