I got SUCKERED ON EBAY...

That happened to me too. I was really lucky because the seller refunded all my money including shipping both ways. I hope it works out that way for you too. It sure did make me feel sick when I realized I got fooled. No more ebay for me...ever!

Is it true that if you receive a fake item, they are supposed to refund your money completely and you do not have an obligation to send the item back, because then you are committing a crime by sending an illegal counterfeit item through the USPS? That way you can get your money back and throw the counterfeit into the fireplace and dance while it burns!

:crybaby:
Yeah i paid with paypal and i already made a report with Ebay and my husband kinda did something with paypal, because he had to explain HOW i know its fake... .OMG just by holding it i know its fake! UGH... the packaging was sooo horrible... BOOOO

I'm sorry this happened... :crybaby: I can't believe there are so many people that misrepresent items out there as there are...

If you need additional ammo for Paypal, be sure to take lots of pictures. Also, check the snaps on the wallet (if there are any), all Coach wallets have this detail, and I haven't seen a fake wallet before, but I couldn't imagine they would be this good (although I definately could be wrong...) : Look at the circle on the part of the snap that is the o-ring, it should say "Coach" around the edge of the circle I think 2-3x... Every newer wallet that I have purchased has had this detail in any area that has a snap... Let me know if you want pics...

Other then that, definately by feeling it and the general embossing in the leather... but I am not sure what Paypal is going to ask for you for proof... Be sure to take lots of pictures if possible!!

:Push: Well i'm dumb and i know it...

i REMEMBERED too late that i could post a pic on "Authenticate this" and see if something was real or not... it was an impulse buy cause it looked "pretty" and i bought it and i got it today... :yucky: it broke my heart to see that counterfeit wallet... I need words of comfort or you can tell me how dumb i am for buying something on an impulse... boo... :crybaby:

Your not dumb...you just made a mistake that will never be made again. I like to say "it's a lesson well learned". I hope it works out for you.

I'm sorry this happened... :crybaby: I can't believe there are so many people that misrepresent items out there as there are...

If you need additional ammo for Paypal, be sure to take lots of pictures. Also, check the snaps on the wallet (if there are any), all Coach wallets have this detail, and I haven't seen a fake wallet before, but I couldn't imagine they would be this good (although I definately could be wrong...) : Look at the circle on the part of the snap that is the o-ring, it should say "Coach" around the edge of the circle I think 2-3x... Every newer wallet that I have purchased has had this detail in any area that has a snap... Let me know if you want pics...

Other then that, definately by feeling it and the general embossing in the leather... but I am not sure what Paypal is going to ask for you for proof... Be sure to take lots of pictures if possible!!

yeah believe it or not it does say "COACH" around the edge 0f the circle!!! man they are detailed...

BTW i got my money back BUT i left bad feedback anyway (i did before she refunded my money cause she took FOREVER to reply to my complaint) anyway she wants me to take it off and i'm not cause I can't duh! Anyway that will teach her a lesson!

yeah believe it or not it does say "COACH" around the edge 0f the circle!!! man they are detailed...

BTW i got my money back BUT i left bad feedback anyway (i did before she refunded my money cause she took FOREVER to reply to my complaint) anyway she wants me to take it off and i'm not cause I can't duh! Anyway that will teach her a lesson!

:sad: Geez... that is horrible.... Well - at least you got your $$ back!!

i really hope i never get shammed, i'd feel the same way! you're not dumb, it happens to the best of them, as you've read! maybe stick to stuff like amazon.com and things like that? at least you know they're real comin from a company like that...
:mad:stinking scammers!:mad:
OBVIOUSLY the scammers aren't COLLECTERS....

Glad to hear you got your money back... Good for you for leaving Neg. feedback. Maybe you just saved one more person out there from being ripped off. Unfortunately there are a million more out there waiting to be scammed