I Got STALKED at Coach in Las Vegas!

anotheremptysky said:
Oooh, the Bellagio view is gorgeous! I'm going to stay there ... eventually.
And, MAN! I've eyed some people watching to see if they put the bags I want down, but I would never ASK them. Haha. I can see why she wanted it, it is beautiful! They all are. I love the green & white combo.

Thanks for all tips you posted about the Premium Outlets!! I definitely went on a weekday morning like you suggested and I was SO glad I did afterwards. Around 12PM it got kind of insane and people were basically snatching things left and right and the line was huuuge.

If you stay at the Bellagio you have to try their buffet!! It's AMAZING. They have sushi, pasta, lamb chops, chinese food, and heaps of cakes and pastries! I had like three plates of dessert there :lol:

I can't believe how crazy it gets. I was there on a Wendesday afternoon and it was standing room only.

I really want to try the Bellagio buffet. I went with cheap people and we ate at the Stratosphere buffet and that turned me off buffets for the trip. :sad:

sparkles48 said:
LOL I just had to share this story! So we went to the Premium Outlets on Monday morning around 10AM.. I made a beeline straight for Coach and OMG it was pure chaos in there :wacko: So I grabbed the first three bags that caught my eye and was walking around looking at everything else when I saw that this guy was basically following me around the store and watching my bags. I was kind of creeped out and went to talk to my parents when the guy came over and was like, "My girlfriend really really wants that bag in your hand and it's the last one in the store, if you decide not to get it will you let me know?"

So I was like "I'll let you know, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it." So I keep walking around and the guy is STILL trailing me and watching me walk around. And 5 mins later he comes up to me and is like "So do you still want it?" And I'm like "Yes, I'm sorry but I'm buying it." (Talk about a dedicated boyfriend! LOL!). So I went over and handed the purses I wanted to my Dad so my Mom & I could have our hands free while browsing around the store. When we came back my Dad is like, "So remember that girl that wanted your bag? She just came over and told me she'd pay me whatever I wanted if I'd just give that bag to her!"

And my Mom is like "Yeah she said the same thing to me!" And at this point I'm like :mad: First she gets her boyfriend to trail me, and then she offers my parents money to hand over the bag?? Good grief!! So my Mom goes to stand in line to pay for the bags and the guy is STILL like "Are you SURE you want this?" (WTF!!! We were going to the cashier with the bag in hand.. YES I want it!). So after she paid for the bags I was seriously clutching onto the shopping bag for dear life bc I was sooo petrified this girl was going to come out of nowhere and snatch it away. I was like literally looking over my shoulder every 2 mins before we finally left the Coach store :lol: Talk about ridiculous!!

Well here are pictures of my three new babies (including the copper one I got stalked for LOL) and a pic of the fountain show from me & my little bro's room in the Bellagio.

Its really not that serious to be stalking someone in an outlet for a bag. I'm sure that must have annoyed you to no end. Good thing you had family there in the store with you.

Your bags are very cute! And your view from the Bellagio is gorgeous. I captured the same image on my digital camera only my pic was taken in the day time. I LOVE the Bellagio.

Wow, I agree that they went over the line. I can almost see asking...once. Then you take no for an answer and move on.

When I bought my Daphne top-handle bag at the outlet earlier this summer, I had 3 different SAs come up to me to tell me that some other woman had wanted to buy it but had to leave first. My response is "well then she shouldn't have put it back!" :smile:

I'm glad your parents were with you, if only for backup if the Krazy Kouple tried to snatch your bag. You'd think it was a half off Chanel bag or something. :P

mharvey816 said:
Wow, I agree that they went over the line. I can almost see asking...once. Then you take no for an answer and move on.

When I bought my Daphne top-handle bag at the outlet earlier this summer, I had 3 different SAs come up to me to tell me that some other woman had wanted to buy it but had to leave first. My response is "well then she shouldn't have put it back!" :smile:

I'm glad your parents were with you, if only for backup if the Krazy Kouple tried to snatch your bag. You'd think it was a half off Chanel bag or something. :P

LOL if that woman really wanted the daphne, she should've put it on hold :P She left it, so it's technically yours. I can't believe the SA's kept telling you that... if it's out on the floor it's fair game for everyone.

I know exactly what you mean. This one Asian lady at an outlet in upstate NY kept on staring at my bag... and every move I made with it. It was insane.

And, I also hate when sales associates walk around with you and follow you everywhere you go and literally breathe on your neck while shopping. It makes the experience so much more uncomfortable and it makes you want to dash out of the store even more.