I Got It !! Puls An Extra Suprrise !

twinkie2006
ok a word of warning... if you see a little asian girl running up to you with a b-bag or a speedy its ME!!! SO, please dont scream or hit me with your LV piece! i'm sure i'll be able to spot you 'coz you're the 2nd person that i know thats got this wonderful bag!!!! congrats!!!!! :amuse:

helenNZ said:
twinkie2006
ok a word of warning... if you see a little asian girl running up to you with a b-bag or a speedy its ME!!! SO, please dont scream or hit me with your LV piece! i'm sure i'll be able to spot you 'coz you're the 2nd person that i know thats got this wonderful bag!!!! congrats!!!!! :amuse:

Helen, the image of you running up to twinkie is just hillarious. :biggrin: My husband will think I'm nuts because I'm in the study laughing.

LOVE the blue bag.... and THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting the brooch. I actually have on order a set of 3 Murakami LV brooches from the Japanese market, and have been really nervous about them, since I've never actually seen an LV brooch before. It made me feel so good to see yours and how much you will love it. I will love mine too, and when I get them in July, I will post a pic... it's a set of 3 with Panda, Onionhead, and Martian... but, I love the dangling charms... I wish I could go to the store and see in person, but I can't, so I must rely on all the great gals here...

I LoVE your blue bag... to die for..

hugs,

veronika

thanks ladies.....i know you would understand how happy i am right now hehehehe..........:flowers: My little LV brooche retails for NZ$495.00 so its about US$311 i think. They had a set of earrings to match the brooche and apparently LV in NZ never get those little fashion jewellery or fine jewellery at all since its not a so called "global store" and they were very surprised when they received the 2 sets of the earring and brooche, someone bought the first set pronto and I am soo happy that my SA called me and she actually hold the last set for me (there was another lady waiting at the store, she said if i didn't want it she will buy the set) so...phew...i got there in time:roflmfao: but i didint get the earrings, because they are not really my style :P

helenNZ said:
twinkie2006
heheheh.......that will be fun if we do bump into each other in Auckland someday...i think we'll be able to talk about our obession with bags for hours :yes:

Veronika said:
LOVE the blue bag.... and THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting the brooch. I actually have on order a set of 3 Murakami LV brooches from the Japanese market, and have been really nervous about them, since I've never actually seen an LV brooch before. It made me feel so good to see yours and how much you will love it. I will love mine too, and when I get them in July, I will post a pic... it's a set of 3 with Panda, Onionhead, and Martian... but, I love the dangling charms... I wish I could go to the store and see in person, but I can't, so I must rely on all the great gals here...

I LoVE your blue bag... to die for..

hugs,

veronika
wow......3 sets of brooch !! I will be dying to see your pics when you get them. I just love my little brooch, because I wear single colours most of the time so they are great for adding some extra colours :yes: