I finally received my IF Audra!

amanda said:
they're preordering a white audra for spring at searle...i'm debating it. i'd really like to see a pic, personally. but...it sounds so tempting.

Ooooooh! I have never been a white bag gal...but that does tempt me too!

Anyone have a white leather bag, and if so, how does it hold up? Can you clean it?

I don't have anything in white but I'm 'working towards' two white bags -- a white Goyard tote and a white Astrakhan (yes, yes, I know, I know...) hobo. Never wanted a white bag before but now I'm drawn to them....

I live in Miami and wear a ton of white - I have a beautiful white pepple leather PRADA that I love - It's not a new style but it's a classic style - it wears better than any bag I've had - very resistant to dirt and I never think about anything happening to it when I'm wearing (as I do with some other bags I have).

SuzyZ said:
I live in Miami and wear a ton of white - I have a beautiful white pepple leather PRADA that I love - It's not a new style but it's a classic style - it wears better than any bag I've had - very resistant to dirt and I never think about anything happening to it when I'm wearing (as I do with some other bags I have).

Good to know, thanks!

Issmom said:
This forum is dangerous for EXACTLY that reason! And I love it!

it really is.

this desire i have for a white bag is really all-consuming. i remember a gorgeous white prada bag that i saw years ago before i knew any better. maybe i want a white prada...