I feel so bad...ebay fakes sold

Yea, I feel sorry for the buyers and want them to be notified. But, it is really their fault, partially, for not educating themselves about the brand before even thinking about bidding. If a buyer is fooled by a "good" fake, then ok, but for some people to bid on these awful looking fakes is pretty sad. Maybe some people don't realize that counterfeit Coach's are out there?

You cannot trust everyone's claim of guaranteed authenticity.

Seriously, I would never go bidding on Ebay on a brand which I am that unfamiliar with that I could possibly be fooled by an awful fake.

Yea, I feel sorry for the buyers and want them to be notified. But, it is really their fault, partially, for not educating themselves about the brand before even thinking about bidding. If a buyer is fooled by a "good" fake, then ok, but for some people to bid on these awful looking fakes is pretty sad. Maybe some people don't realize that counterfeit Coach's are out there?

You cannot trust everyone's claim of guaranteed authenticity.

Seriously, I would never go bidding on Ebay on a brand which I am that unfamiliar with that I could possibly be fooled by an awful fake.

A lot of people just don't realize how bad the counterfeit problem is. I've owned Coaches for 25 years and until I found the Ebay forums I had no idea they were faked. Reading the forums should be mandatory for every new bidder on Ebay, but that'll never happen, most of them would probably just run away with their tails between their legs and never come back.

And a lot of people buy into Ebay's advertising, that it's a safe and "fun" place to shop. Yeah, fun, until you try and get your money back from a crooked seller!

I'm glad it was removed! Hopefully everything will work out well for the buyer

I don't know how things will work out for the buyer. She was informed of the bag being a fake after it was purchased it was well after she received it. She even gave positive feedback stating that it was a great bag.