I feel left out!

I had the damier speedy in my shopping cart yesterday and I couldnt get myself to finish the order. I think im going to get the saleya when I get enough money saved up.

Selena said:
Cristina..honestly....you should feel like a loser. I mean really. Whoever didnt get the Damier Speedy is just a Louis Vuitton Poser! What kind of a Louis girl doesnt get it? You make me so sick I dont even want to know you anymore. I vote immediately for a banning of Cristina because obviously she is a total loser.

Selena

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I loves ya girl!! I didnt get it either! I so want a Damier Tote first. Your Epi was a good choice. That mandarin will be long gone soon and the Damier speedy will be here to stay.
Loves ya!!

:roflmfao: LOL I :heart: you, Selena. You have made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

tw1n8ngel said:
Cristina, you are not the only one without a damier speedy. I don't think I will be getting one. Even though I really like it, I just cannot justify having two speedies (I have the monogram).
That is exactly my position - also, I have a Damier Saleya - I just can't afford to pick up on every hot item. I am happy to have what I have.

I'm holding out for a little while before getting mine. I forgot it was coming out and bought a new Coach and Chanel this weekend. I got The Talk from the BF on Wednesday about frivolous spending when I mentioned buying it.

If my stupid Mandarin Jasmin doesn't get delivered by FedEx today or tomorrow, then I'm going to do a chargeback on ELux and get the Damier Speedy 25 from a local LV store instead. Stupid FedEx has it in the wrong DC area (Alexandria, according to the tracking website) and keeps insisting they tried to deliver, even though I've been here and nobody has showed up. Grrrr.

Tammy518 said:
I feel kind of left out too, but I've got my eye on a Chelsea or Saleya. I think one of those two will be my first Damier bag:love: .

Your Mandarin Speedy will be beautiful!

Get the Chelsea!!! I have one and loooove it!!!!!

Cristina you're definitely not alone...:yes: :yes:
I won't buy any Damier speedy...i'm not a big fan of Damier :rolleyes: ...i'll buy an Epi Mandarin one soon!!;) I love that color!!:shame: :angel:

Your Epi Speedy will be gorgeous, Cristina.

This buzz is so infectious. I've been waiting impatiently for my first LV, and I'm so jealous of everyone with their new loot. 3 more weeks and I get my Duomo! But I'm so tempted by the Speedy as well, but after seeing the pictures of the Speedy and Duomo side by side, I know the Duomo is more me.

hey, im not getting a damier speedy at the moment. Just bought a car and tryign to buy a flat, so they are my money priority. Looking forward to seeing the damier speedy in the flesh though!